Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Do u have a case for ur 9700? if so which case?

Today I finally decided too go buy a case. I decided too pick a hard plastic cover which protects the whole blackberry and its a two piece slider type case! Its pretty tight and only got it for 20 dollars!! I think it was worthed because I seened another case I liked but it did not protect the whole blackberry it was the oem gel case that comes in black, white n blue I think. I was going too get that because it was only 12.99 but I decided too get this one instead!! And I am very satisfied!! It reminds me of the incase slider for the iphones but like a hard plastic version lol very grippy n not too thick! Perfect for me! So do u have a case for ur 9700?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

I need to get one for mine. I come into contact with a dusty environment on a regular basis and I dont think my 9700 will appreciate too much of that! Anyone recommend a case that is dustproof yet looks good??
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Please Ask

I just bought the Body Glove hard cover snap on case from T-Mobile for $29.99 today before that I had a basic silicone cover around the outside.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask

I use case mate barely there, its not bad at all, shows what you want and makes the phone look great!
    CrackBerry Abuser

otterbox commuter for situations when i may drop the phone... naked for work
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Ask and you shall receive

Otterbox defender series!

CrackBerry Genius

Otter commuter, enough protection without adding the bulk. I love it and glad I went with otterbox

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    308 Global Posts

I have a thermaplastic gel skin on my phone and I love it... Fits in the blackberry pouch with no issues unlike the regular rubber gel skins

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,804 Global Posts
    PIN
    iMessenger

Incipio Silicryllic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do u have a case for ur 9700? if so which case?-img_0202.jpg   Do u have a case for ur 9700? if so which case?-img_0203.jpg  
    iPhone 4S Jailbroken
    iPad 3rd Generation Jailbroken
    Apple TV
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    Just Ask and You Shall Recieve

Anyone Buy the Seidio Innocase yet??? I just got my 9700 and dont want to destroy it at work...(construction) Interested in real life feed back..
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,573 Global Posts

I have the Innocase. I'm not sure it will withstand heavy construction sites, but I'm ridiculously clumsy and it provides pretty decent protection.

You may want to look into the Otter Boxes. I really like the Incipio Edge also as a heavy duty case.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    807 Global Posts

I use the Sena Ultra Slim case. It's like a sleeve with the sleep function. Well worth it imo.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry-Bold 9700-UltraSlim
    Q10
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

i use an epik case with my phone works like a charm n handkes a moderte fall pretty good ......

ps if you are looking for a innocase i have one that is about a week old that i dont use because I put a bse on my phone pm me if you want and we can work something out
    CrackBerry Addict

i use just a screen protector with the OEM Holster Works great
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask and there shall be victory

Otter Box case - with the screen protector which comes slightly over my hang up button (kinna annoying but what can you do).
    Blackberry Bold 9700 2Gb Micro SD and a whole bunch of love.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Original pouch which came with the phone.

Apart from a cheap transparent case from ebay, I have yet seen a case which shows the sexy chrome part of the phone. That is the major attraction of the 9700! What's the point of having such a good looking phone if you can't see it?

Till the day comes when a case is designed to show the chrome, I'll stick to the original pouch.

Edit: Case Mate Barely There and Incipio Feather are thin and show part of the chrome (bottom bit), but still not enough IMO.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I got the Roots Durable case, I have dropped my bb several times and just bounces with out any problems!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts

bse on the screen and Black Seidio Innocase Snap (well it's in the mail)
    Retired Mod

PIN
    PIN:ky Tuscadero

Case Mate Barely There.
    Generic two piece snap case.
    Anything other than that bulky OtterBox
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    21C2E6E9

Quote Originally Posted by vsuga View Post
    Otter commuter, enough protection without adding the bulk. I love it and glad I went with otterbox

he is telling the truth.
    Girls are like phones. They love to be held, talked too, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    :) nicely ask.

I have the Case-mate hybrid case I love it ? protects my phone and gotta love how you can change colors with the silicone skin!

CrackBerry Abuser

Had one; Seidio Innocase 2. Worked well, but then I thought to myself.. why do I need a case? Sure it protects it, but I love the feel of the device as is. That and replacement housings are cheap anyway, so I figured id just replace the housing if/when it gets damaged bad enough
    Q10 for work, Z30 for Personal
    Go Team BlackBerry!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

I switch between an Otterbox Commuter and Monaco Aluminum case. Most of the time I use the Monaco case for optimal protection when I'm out and about. If I have a coat with pockets I use the Otterbox. It's about protection NOT style when it come to my cell phones! And I have no problem wearing the Monaco case on my belt. I've seen too many people with broken phone screens because their "too cool" to use a case, especially ones that put their phone in their pants pockets.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts

i have two epik resin skins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do u have a case for ur 9700? if so which case?-img_021.jpg   Do u have a case for ur 9700? if so which case?-img_009.jpg   Do u have a case for ur 9700? if so which case?-img_005.jpg   Do u have a case for ur 9700? if so which case?-img_006.jpg   Do u have a case for ur 9700? if so which case?-img_003.jpg  

CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    I use the Sena Ultra Slim case. It's like a sleeve with the sleep function. Well worth it imo.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry-Bold 9700-UltraSlim
    i use this case as well...great case, not to bulky. Would prefer a case as opposed to a slip pouch but I use an OEM Charging Pod and I have yet to see a slim, light weight case that allows the charging pod ports to be exposed so Sena Slim Pouch it is.
    Josh
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast