Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Charger Shipped with S2 Does Not Work

I recieved my Storm2 on monday and I am happy about everything except for the fact that the charger that was shipped with it does not charge the phone. I put the USA adapter on it and everything and the phone doesn't recognize anything when I plug it in. I do however have a plug that lets you use a usb port to charge any device so I have been using that with the USB cord which is completely fine I guess unless the output charge shorts out the phone and as it did when Charging my ipod.

Would verizon just ship me a charger if I call on it? I purchased the phone online.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    PIN
    ch Me Please!!

Did you connect the adapter to the transformer properly? Might want to check that first. If so, then just call verizon or go by a store.
    I > U
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    310F840B

If you went by a store I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem replacing it as they can pull up your acct info and see that you just ordered it not too long ago

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com