Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree4Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Holster

Will the leather holster from a torch 9800 work with the Oem hardshell?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,114 Global Posts

Default Bold 9900 Best Case Around?

Commuter and hardshell I alternate between.

Sent from my game boy color
    twitter: @eve6er69_chris
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts

Default Bold 9900 Best Case Around?

I like the Case Mate Pop case. Barely adds any weight or thickness. The slightly raised surface protects my camera lens well.

There is a Case Mate aluminum case out there that looks nice but I have not used it.

For the screen I use a Skinomi. Until my BB9930 I had always used Zagg Invisible Shield but I have to say I am a convert. The texture of the Skinomi is much smoother. Might not be as durable, only time will tell.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,278 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask :3

Quote Originally Posted by 2high4u View Post
    Sorry mate but the otterbox commuter is an awesome case in every aspect. In case you didn't know (which you do) you can perfom a battery pull by holding down alt+shift+del.

Being weak is another problem .
    that's not a battery pull that's a soft reboot. you need to do battery pulls from time to time. i do them a lot 'cause i am on hybrid os's..
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,339 Global Posts
    PIN
    Director of The Anti-Special Needs Posting Unit,,!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aliencds View Post
    should i buy this!!! AHHHH

http://www.clove.co.uk/productimages...F038836392.jpg

Looks nice Anyone have it can comment on it?
    If you buy that, than you can stop wondering if you have the best case,,... FOREVER! Trust me, Ive tried them all.
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\vendor.xml <~ DELETE
    C:\Users\*User Name*\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML\vendor.xml <~ DELETE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe <~ (Right Click) RUN AS ADMINASTRATOR
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,339 Global Posts
    PIN
    Director of The Anti-Special Needs Posting Unit,,!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2high4u View Post
    Sorry mate but the otterbox commuter is an awesome case in every aspect. In case you didn't know (which you do) you can perfom a battery pull by holding down alt+shift+del.

Being weak is another problem .
    See,,... This is what I was talking about. This is a Stellar Example of what to ignore. Someone who hasnt tried BOTH but wants to DEFEND THE COMMUTER regardless. Dumb. The POP! is Lightyears ahead of the Commuter. Only thing the Commuter has that the POP! doesnt are the rubber port covers that (For Me) became extremely annoying and so I cut them off.

alt+shift+del huh? Hey everyone, here is a guy who never had his Blackberry lock up on him.

Being weak? Im 6 Foot 270,,... Wanna Dance Boo Boo?
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\vendor.xml <~ DELETE
    C:\Users\*User Name*\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML\vendor.xml <~ DELETE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe <~ (Right Click) RUN AS ADMINASTRATOR
    ria__x likes this.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234