Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Blackberry Presenter working on OS7 Phones using BBSAK

I have done extensive searches, and people who have had the presenter software on previous BB's can get the BB Presenter software to install.

However those like me, who do not have it already installed previously in OS6 or earlier devices cannot install the software, we get incompatible with hardware or the app doesn't show up in our app world.

Using BBSAK, and downloading the software from BlackBerry - Presenter - Wireless PowerPoint for BlackBerry (phone software) You can load all the COD's into the phone. Just ensure that you select all of the cod's in the os6 signed folder.

I have confirmed it on the Torch 9810, but if anyone else can try this and confirm on other os7 devices it would definitely help those users like me who searched high and low and only got answers like "Yeah, downloaded it from app world" blah blah blah
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

Hey man, cool down, just posted the link... here it is again:http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/8503

It just worked for me, right?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using the CrackBerry forum app
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Peter, it does not show up for users who have not installed it on OS6 devices. You even said it yourself in the previous thread, you had it running on a 9300 (os6).

Those like me, who didn't install it on os6 and transferred over to os7 are out of luck

Quote Originally Posted by spicytofu21 View Post

However those like me, who do not have it already installed previously in OS6 or earlier devices cannot install the software, we get incompatible with hardware or the app doesn't show up in our app world.
    This just helps simplify it for those who are looking for a solution to non-9810, 9790 devices.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

You know, I can't know what isn't working for you if you don't tell me...
    Glad you found a solution that works for you, the presenter is an awesome device!
    Keep Calm and Be Bold.... Ahm... Torch!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using the CrackBerry forum app
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by spicytofu21 View Post
    I have done extensive searches, and people who have had the presenter software on previous BB's can get the BB Presenter software to install.

Using BBSAK, and downloading the software from BlackBerry - Presenter - Wireless PowerPoint for BlackBerry (phone software) You can load all the COD's into the phone. Just ensure that you select all of the cod's in the os6 signed folder.

I have confirmed it on the Torch 9810, but if anyone else can try this and confirm on other os7 devices it would definitely help those users like me who searched high and low and only got answers like "Yeah, downloaded it from app world" blah blah blah

spicytofu21, please describe me how you could download the files. When I tried to download it, my browser crashed
    Or could you just upload the archive with the files here? Would be a big help to me

Even the appworld link is broken for me, it says "Unknown item

The requested item does not exist or is not available (EC )"
    Last edited by igvin0; 06-17-2012 at 10:07 AM.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Sorry to drag this one back out... but does anyone have the .COD files? RIM seems to have started to go through their site, and it's not easily accessible any longer.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Never mind... after much digging here the link where you can still download it on the desktop:

BlackBerry - Download - US
    CrackBerry User

Works perfectly on my Bold 9900.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    541 Global Posts

The link no longer works. Does anyone have the COD files floating around?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default RE Blackberry Presenter working on OS7 Phones using BBSAK

Hi,
    I'm having the same problem, i.e. cannot download Presenter software either on phone (OS7!) or PC (ActiveX issue). I've tried all the forums and Gooogle with no luck. Does anyone have the .COD files to share?
    Regards,
    Mark