Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,113 Global Posts
    PIN
    Wouldn't you like to know

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee495 View Post
    Well, MIB 3 is still in theaters so, here is your sign!
    Quoted for truth. When someone asked what could be done to keep ISPs from "butting in where they don't belong" I almost said "yes - don't steal movies". That's what it is and no amount of hemming and hawing will fix it.

Don't want to be flagged? Don't commit a federal criminal offense and pony up the money to go to the theatre or wait for DVD. Problem solved.

I remember a guy calling in because he'd been walled gardened for copyright theft. He was real snotty...until tech support told him what movies he had illegally downloaded, the directory they were saved in, and the directory he moved them to prior to calling in to hide them. I had no sympathy for the theiving liar.

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 06-20-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Thanked by:
    Harryl6134 (06-20-2012) 
    Harryl6134 likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Figured out on the first posting that something smelled of cod in the danish pastries; started to try "Snow White and the Huntsman " and the start of the film showed mostly the back of of somebody's head! That, and the foreign alphabet subtitles, led me to believe that this is another Napster case waiting to happen.

Remember..."let's be careful out there."
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #28  

Quote Originally Posted by axllebeer View Post
    I wonder what would happen if this was done using bridge? Since then the ISP provider is RIM? No exactly local for most of us.
    Was watching via bridge and I haven't received any message but reading some of the comments above I will not be using the Site anymore.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,986 Global Posts
    PIN
    797F4953 Tab 3

As far as downloading movies through shady channels, although I don't make a habit of it, I've only downloaded those that I already own on DVD or Blue Ray so I can use it on my mobile devices and I don't redistribute them. Probably still not all that legal, but I feel justified.

Also I avoid torrents all together. Only whole files in mp4 or avi for example.
    zilla0617 likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi what's up I'm looking forward for the new twilight movie are you guys.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Could u send me a link please?
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Free online movies playable on playbook

I've been trying to watch vids on watchcartoonsonline.com for awhile it the streaming seams to be really bad on the playbook. tried native browser and SB+
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Free online movies playable on playbook

hey everyone. what browser do you use to stream movies? native and SB+ both give me ptoblems.

thanks in advance
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nkuza View Post
    Hi, just stumbled upon a Site today where I can watch old and latest movies on my playbook via bridge with no lag (BB9900), watched MIB 3, The Avengers and a few episodes of dexter S01. Dunno if someone already mentioned this site. Movies have been split into scenes, so where you see,
    Server Google: Watch Full - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9..... Click '2' for the 2nd scene, '3' for the 3rd scene, etc. Here's the link below. Site name: watch32

Enjoy!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12