Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Thumbs up Free online movies playable on playbook

Hi, just stumbled upon a Site today where I can watch old and latest movies on my playbook via bridge with no lag (BB9900), watched MIB 3, The Avengers and a few episodes of dexter S01. Dunno if someone already mentioned this site. Movies have been split into scenes, so where you see,
    Server Google: Watch Full - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9..... Click '2' for the 2nd scene, '3' for the 3rd scene, etc. Here's the link below. Site name: watch32

Enjoy!
    Thanked by 8:
    alberto_villa23@yahoo.com (06-16-2012),  blaze_125 (06-19-2012),  kerry6 (06-19-2012),  mzceetee (06-19-2012),  pike13 (06-16-2012),  samson47 (06-16-2012),  TNNurse (06-17-2012),  westcoaststyle (06-19-2012) 
    samson47, TNNurse, kerry6 and 1 others like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Just thought i should include screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free online movies playable on playbook-img_00000022.jpg   Free online movies playable on playbook-img_00000021.jpg   Free online movies playable on playbook-img_00000020.jpg  
    Thanked by 2:
    alberto_villa23@yahoo.com (06-16-2012),  nisbo (06-19-2012) 
    CrackBerry User

Wow. I just check this Site out and it rocks. Thanks
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by nkuza View Post
    Just thought i should include screenshots.
    Thank you!
    Is there a way to remove the sub-titles?
    Last edited by blaze_125; 06-19-2012 at 10:59 AM.
    CrackBerry User

Cheers guys works like a dream and full seasons of the walking dead will look for more while I'm on the web

Cheers

Martin
    CrackBerry Abuser

yep...works great. who needs netflix...
    CrackBerry Abuser

If it sounds too good to be true...
    CrackBerry Abuser

works like a charm ..but the picture is not perfect... coz um an HD fan :P
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Safety

I keep getting a flash file error. FAIL!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    PM me

Screw this website, immediately after watching 15-25 minutes of scenes from the Avengers on this website looking for the Hulk versus Loki(the part where the Hulk slams him around like a rag doll).

I received a nasty message from my ISP stating my IP has been flagged for distributing copyrighted content. I couldn't do anything until I acknowledged the message then was forced to reboot my laptop.

Side note it was someone sitting in a theater with a camera recording The Avengers movie...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free online movies playable on playbook-ohshit.jpg  
    Gun Control: For those willing to rest their life on the conscience of a criminal.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.*
    *Not valid in CA, HI, DC. May vary by location.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by mrrsquared79 View Post
    Screw this website, immediately after watching 15-25 minutes of scenes from the Avengers on this website looking for the Hulk versus Loki(the part where the Hulk slams him around like a rag doll).

I received a nasty message from my ISP stating my IP has been flagged for distributing copyrighted content. I couldn't do anything until I acknowledged the message then was forced to reboot my laptop.

Side note it was someone sitting in a theater with a camera recording The Avengers movie...
    Holy crap!
    that's a first strike.
    Seems your ISP has bid farewell to Net Neutrality and is monitoring your activity.
    The site was obviously a piracy site, and people should not pretend its anything else.

Still, I felt a chill to know that ISPs are taking piracy this seriously.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes2099 View Post
    Holy crap!
    that's a first strike.
    Seems your ISP has bid farewell to Net Neutrality and is monitoring your activity.
    The site was obviously a piracy site, and people should not pretend its anything else.

What exactly comes after a first strike?? Are you aware of any precautions I can take to eliminate the ISP from sticking their nose where it doesn't belong?
    Gun Control: For those willing to rest their life on the conscience of a criminal.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.*
    *Not valid in CA, HI, DC. May vary by location.
    Time Lord

Global Posts
    10,364 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrrsquared79 View Post
    What exactly comes after a first strike?? Are you aware of any precautions I can take to eliminate the ISP from sticking their nose where it doesn't belong?
    "Under the agreement a third-party company will collect the IP-addresses of alleged infringers on BitTorrent and other public file-sharing networks. The ISPs will then notify these offenders and tell them that their behavior is unacceptable. After six warnings the ISP may then take a variety of repressive measures, which includes the option to cut off the offender’s connection temporarily."

Use a VPN.
    “There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Smartwatch Fans]
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes2099 View Post
    Holy crap!
    that's a first strike.

This policy was announced in February I think. A deal with certain ISPs and some copyright holders. 6 strikes. Can't really remember all the details.

Anti-piracy ISP system delayed
    CrackBerry Genius

So.... If you are on a public wifi, like @ a coffee shop, you can get it in trouble for watching these movies?

Nah i think there is some story telling going on here.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kb5zht View Post
    So.... If you are on a public wifi, like @ a coffee shop, you can get it in trouble for watching these movies?

Nah i think there is some story telling going on here.
    Not you, the subscriber of the internet connection. So if you use your grandmother's connection, she will get into trouble. As for as Starbuck or McDonalds, don't know what will happen to them.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Well, MIB 3 is still in theaters so, here is your sign!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Main Desktop http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/3960066
    4 GHz Overclock Club http://www.overclock.net/t/525748/4-...#post_16219738
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    CrackBerry Abuser

Exclamation

"...he will get into trouble. As for as Starbuck or McDonalds, don't know what will happen to them. .."

Ever readf the legalese ya 'sign-off' on before accessing their wifi ?
    I'm sure there is ways of tracking the offensive (unit) user down !
    "G-Gauge may not RULE, But it GROWS on Ya !! " djc'99
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklen View Post
    "...he will get into trouble. As for as Starbuck or McDonalds, don't know what will happen to them. .."

Ever readf the legalese ya 'sign-off' on before accessing their wifi ?
    I'm sure there is ways of tracking the offensive (unit) user down !
    They could. But the agreement is between copyright holders and some ISPs. And the stipulations are that if the subscriber has 6 strikes, they could lose their Internet service. The ISPs will be not be tracking individual users. That is not their concern. So if piggyback on your neighbors wifi, your neighbor will get the strikes and lose service.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    g 192.168.pb.rox

After six infractions they will throttle your service of temporarily suspend it.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,986 Global Posts
    PIN
    797F4953 Tab 3

I wonder what would happen if this was done using bridge? Since then the ISP provider is RIM? No exactly local for most of us.
    Phone too slow? Then you need Flow.

The World's Most Fabulous Crack-Droid!
    CrackBerry Abuser

So let's see:

1. Pirated movies.
    2. Website address boldly emblazoned on screen at all times in a bright white font.
    3. Subtitles which can't be hidden.

Am I the only one who finds this to be not only legally dubious, but also supremely annoying?
    Thanked by:
    Harryl6134 (06-20-2012) 
    Harryl6134 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Sir Glaurung the Great

Default Not trying to aid in "piracy"........

But you can surf and search clandestinly if you go through Startpage. No recording of IP addresses. Just make sure that the HTTP: is showing HTTPS://. It's the "S" for security/privacy.

NO MORE GOOGLE for me. OR ANYTHING OWNED BY GOOGLE. I know, it's probably going to be hard to stay away from "The Big Goog", but why give them the info, let 'em work for it!

Granted, all of the info they want on "you" is out there. Somewhere. In bits and pieces, It's just how they "mine"/gather the data.

Startpage.com

c

Global Posts
    30,879 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!

google peerblock
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts

That's an illegal boot legged Site.
    Thanked by: