- CrackBerry Genius
02-16-2013, 05:26 PM #3
- 1,792 Posts
It's chargaeble in the sense that it uses data that's covered by your data plan. They are doing it as a promo to encourage people to get z10's from Rogers (i.e. the data used for BBM and BBM Video/Screen share won't count towards the data in your data plan.
- 02-16-2013, 05:32 PM #5
I saw a post from someone in Kuwait and they said that the carrier told them that they needed a separate data plan for BBM. BlackBerry said there will be no separate data packages needed for BB10 so this is a bit confusing to me. Is this up to the carrier if they want to charge extra?I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- By compaqdeskpr in forum BBM VideoReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2013, 11:15 AM
- By mhw100 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 10Last Post: 08-07-2011, 07:21 AM
- By vermonde in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2009, 01:52 PM
- By Proda in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2008, 05:52 PM
- By monkeypack in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2007, 07:37 PM