- 03-13-13, 04:22 AM #6
I loved bbmm, was sad when it didn't go to Bb10. Suspect they didn't want it to compete with the new blackberry world. Was fun to download music and chat with people about it.... never listened to it though.
- 03-13-13, 04:51 AM #7
Not surprised. After my free trial ended I never used it again.
BBMM was so limited but it had so much potential.
I always thought they should have expanded the social media aspect (groups, profile pages, etc..) And also created a website to login to.
Ah well, hopefully we'll see a new and improved version in the future.
- 03-13-13, 05:30 AM #8
What a shame if this turns out to be true. I loved this app on my 9900 and met many awesome people because of it.
In fact I started a BBM Group when the app was in beta that's still going 26 members strong today.
A lot of them are going to be disappointed.
Too bad it never caught on, due to poor marketing or whatever.
R.I.P. BBM Music indeed
- CrackBerry User
03-13-13, 08:17 AM #10
- 24 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
this sucks if true. i cancelled my sirius to go back to bbm music. $5 a month is all any of these subscriptions will get from me. Sirius was good while it lasted. No way in **** im paying more than $5 a month for it though.
- By Pdeguzman23 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 03-29-10, 11:40 AM
- By Pdeguzman23 in forum BBM MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-10, 11:40 AM
- By stkxppro in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-25-09, 08:52 PM
- By stkxppro in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-25-09, 01:28 AM
- By pures in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-09, 02:41 PM