1) Also would like to see the integration of Google Drive
2) Landscape mode for the homescreen
3) The return of BlackBerry Wallet updated to utilize NFC
4) Live/Active Wallpapers (like on Android)
5) Always more camera features
6) The ability to manage multiple Twitter accounts from the Hub
7) Better Video app (i.e. create playlists, organization of videos, etc)
8) Always welcome updates to the picture editor
9) More features for Story Maker
10) customizable folders on the homescreen and the ability to password protect folders
11) Ability to store more apps in folders and hide apps and folders on the homescreen
1) BBM video with more than one person at the same time (like a group video or similar to Google Hangouts)
2) A BBM push-to-film feature (a Vine like feature where you can send a couple second (7-12 seconds) video clip over BBM to people, groups, or channels)
3) Self destructing BBM messages (similar to the sharing of GPS location feature in BBM 10.3 Beta)
Add search function directly to native Music app's home screen
Make the browser load faster so one can go more quickly to history/bookmarks when using
Ability to have unlimited (or more than 12) apps etc in folders
Can we ever have multi-select of messages with fingers tapping (as in 8.0 etc) in the hub?
Same with pictures and files in pictures/file manager apps?
Native voice recording app, i.e. outside of, but integrative with, Reminder app would be awesome
The universal search showing one's chosen categories immediately while it is more extensively searching. Intending to Google search something, I start off with the device's search app and choosing google among the chosen categories as it is quicker than starting up the browser and then searching. However, often it still takes several seconds before google will show up.
I wish contacts app would require less taps to make a call. One killer feature on a samsung touchwiz phone would be in the contacts app you could swipe left on a contact to call it, or right to send a message. BlackBerry's tap contact then tap number feels cumbersome. I would also prefer if the phone app would open to the dialer or contacts not call history.
And I'll throw another vote for more apps per folder.
1. A gesture that lets you close a program rather than have it minimized and sent to the active frames.
2. A gesture that allow you to control what opens in the hub when you open it. Right now if you swipe up and to the right to open the hub you get sent to where you last left off. I would like another swipe that would take you to the actual hub regardless of where you left off.
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.