Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Still having Bluetooth connectivity issues with Mercedes-Benz and 10.2.1.1925

i had the leak installed and before it worked fine... now the only way to get bluetooth to connect to my car is to deauthorize from the phone and car and start over... once i turn the car off and turn it back on... bluetooth won't connect automatically...

i originally had radio file 1899 and i later upgraded to 1926... still no difference...

if this ends up being the official release... i guess i'm SOL until the next update...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts

im having the same issue but with a vw eos and my tmobile q10 running 10.2.1.1055. i can no longer stream music over bluetooth to my car but i can make and receive calls over it.
    verizon 8330 -> 9550 -> 9650 -> 9330 -> white z10 -> white q10
    32gb playbook
    att 9810

T-mobile Q10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Make sure you go into the setting on the phone when you pair the blue tooth again. What I found was for some reason the hands free calling was turned off. Select and hold the mercedes BT connection and look at the details and see if it is turned off. I had the exact same problem as you guys described. It would only connect once, the next time I got in the car it wouldn't connect. Let us know if this worked for you guys as well.

From Z10 to Z30
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by legin111 View Post
    Make sure you go into the setting on the phone when you pair the blue tooth again. What I found was for some reason the hands free calling was turned off. Select and hold the mercedes BT connection and look at the details and see if it is turned off. I had the exact same problem as you guys described. It would only connect once, the next time I got in the car it wouldn't connect. Let us know if this worked for you guys as well.

From Z10 to Z30
    ^ this. happened to me before. and bluejae nice to see you here. (drawde on mbworld)
    Current: BlackBerry Q10 | RIM BlackBerry PlayBook (64GB) | Google Nexus 7 (16GB)

Retired Phones: Samsung Galaxy Note II | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9930 | HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9650 | HTC Droid Incredible | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 | HTC Touch Pro | AT&T Tilt | Cingular 8125

Retired Tablets: Motorola XOOM
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by xACiD View Post
    ^ this. happened to me before. and bluejae nice to see you here. (drawde on mbworld)
    Can U explain it a little bit more? I canīt understand it.

I have the same problem with a lexus bluetooth with 10.2.0.429 and if i check the Bluetooth options its shows as if it is connected but I canīt make or receive calls
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    721 Global Posts

Mine works great in my MB on leak and official 10.2.1.1925 so must be something on setting, I have it Olson conecte on 3 other vehicles and connect by itself when changing cars.

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.2.1.1925
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by thatanos View Post
    Can U explain it a little bit more? I canīt understand it.

I have the same problem with a lexus bluetooth with 10.2.0.429 and if i check the Bluetooth options its shows as if it is connected but I canīt make or receive calls
    On your phone, go to BT settings. Find your car Name and hold it until the sidebar comes out on the right side of your phone appears. Grab the sidebar from the right side and open it to see the sub folders. Choose the folder (device details) from there you should see hands free calling box, just make sure its checked on....close and off you go. For some reason it was defaulted to off after I did my update. All is well now.

From Z10 to Z30
    CrackBerry User

Default still having bluetooth connectivity issues with mercedes and 10.2.1.1925

Quote Originally Posted by toosweetnitemare View Post
    im having the same issue but with a vw eos and my tmobile q10 running 10.2.1.1055. i can no longer stream music over bluetooth to my car but i can make and receive calls over it.
    Same happened with my old Pioneer aftermarket car radio. It happens on all leaks after 10.2.1.1055. I have research the problem and Here explain:

A2DP is a audio streaming profile, and used various audiocodecs. It may be low quality SBC and more better Mpeg codecs or AAC. I think BB devs change the priority of used codecs in last leaks. So old car radios, that support only SBC codec fails on connect. So I decide to change my old device to new Alpine INE W928R. And now everythings working good! Voice calls, music streaming and autoconnect work like it should.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth_profile

Sent from my Q10 using CB Forums mobile app
    CrackBerry User

But mine is a new one 2014 version, I check it and in details it shows is connected to the hands free.

First time I paired it also shows that music was sync also, but the next times is only connected the hans free
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    170 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bluejae View Post
    i had the leak installed and before it worked fine... now the only way to get bluetooth to connect to my car is to deauthorize from the phone and car and start over... once i turn the car off and turn it back on... bluetooth won't connect automatically...

i originally had radio file 1899 and i later upgraded to 1926... still no difference...

if this ends up being the official release... i guess i'm SOL until the next update...
    The same thing happened to me. First off go back to the 1899 radio. The 1926 radio does not support the mercedes bluetooth properly.

Once you have loaded 1899 radio, delete from the car the associations and from your phone also.

Once you re-establish communications with the car, then without disconnecting, go to settings -- Bluetooth screen on the phone, long press the MB Bluetooth connection and a menu comes out the side. Choose device details and and (this is important) select the hands free toggle to ON. This is all you need. Then go back and out of the menu. Turn off the car and then re-start the car and the handset will connect automatically. It took me a while to get this to work. It has proven reliable with this method. I hope this helps.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

Quote Originally Posted by xACiD View Post
    hey! lol... and i thought i was the only bb user on mbworld... =P

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto8 View Post
    The same thing happened to me. First off go back to the 1899 radio. The 1926 radio does not support the mercedes bluetooth properly.

Once you have loaded 1899 radio, delete from the car the associations and from your phone also.

Once you re-establish communications with the car, then without disconnecting, go to settings -- Bluetooth screen on the phone, long press the MB Bluetooth connection and a menu comes out the side. Choose device details and and (this is important) select the hands free toggle to ON. This is all you need. Then go back and out of the menu. Turn off the car and then re-start the car and the handset will connect automatically. It took me a while to get this to work. It has proven reliable with this method. I hope this helps.
    dang it, so i have to go back to 1899?!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Do like Alberto says...de-authorize the phone from your car. Do the whole process again, once you established a connection, got to your phones BT and. Make sure your hands free is on. Turn off the car and start it again and it should connect automatically within a few seconds

From Z10 to Z30
    CrackBerry Abuser

Mb user here as well, small world. My username is shades on the board. I'm always on that thing looking for my next mod on my c63

From Z10 to Z30
    CrackBerry Abuser

Not necessarily, I had to do the same thing 1925 with 1926 radio

From Z10 to Z30
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    721 Global Posts

Nope mine works on my MB with 1926 try by erasing it from phone and car a pair them again. That always do the trick when I load a leak. BTW I'm on MBworld too but much less than in CB

CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

i just went out to the car and tried a bunch of things...

first of all... every time i looked at the details, it only showed the mb bluetooth name and the mac address... the option for hands free was not present... even when it was connected that option wasn't there... i deauthorized from car, deleted from phone and tried again... still no hands free option...

on my last attempt i did something different... when the option to pick my car came up... i chose Not Now... after bluetooth connected... the option for hands free was there... i turned it on and everything seemed to work... i turned bluetooth off on the phone and turned it back on and it connected to the car... i shut the car off and turned it back on and it connected... i then went into the phones bluetooth settings to set up the My Car thing to mercedes, and tested again and it worked with no problems...

i don't know if it was just me, but skipping that my car set up seems to be what did it for me....

thanks everyone
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

Quote Originally Posted by legin111 View Post
    Mb user here as well, small world. My username is shades on the board. I'm always on that thing looking for my next mod on my c63

From Z10 to Z30
    lol! another c63 bb user... awesome!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    721 Global Posts

lol! another c63 bb user... awesome!
    C350 here

CrackBerry User

Hello MBWorld guys. I had the same issue on my CLS63. I had the same issue. Deleted the profile on both the telephone and the car and reset the connection did work but only until I stopped the car. It didn't reconnect automatically. I rebooted the device while I was browsing this forum for answers. I just came back to my car to try the suggestions above...but I didn't need to do anything, it connected automatically! I guess the reboot did the trick. I thought I would share. Tomorrow, I'll check with the Z10 of my wife with her Audi TT (VW pattern I guess). I'll report back if there any issue with that one.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Cls63 is a pure beast, nice ride...my Z10 connected fine as well as the wife's Q10. I only had the problem with my Z30

From Z10 to Z30
    Thanked by:
    Happyeric (01-31-2014) 
    CrackBerry User

tried this morning with 10.2.1 and 1926 radio but it didnīt want to connect after i switch it off. I check that the hands free is enable and connected, but I couldnīt receive the call at the hands free, and If i received it on the phone I couldnīlisten as the phone as they shows as connected to the bluetooth, but the radio was still wih the music so... itīs a very strange thing an itīs only with the Q10 and not with the iphone or android
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

I have a 2011 GMC Sierra Denali HD and have the same issues....iphone and android work good but not my Q10/Z10!

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

For the music streaming, be sure that the audio source in your car is set up to bluetooth.

I have a VW CC and can stream music by bluetooth without problem with Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925.

I can also make hands free phone calls whatever the audio source.

Only "glitch" for me on the last update is that if I use the BlackBerry satnav, then I have to select bluetooth source in my car to get the audio comments whereas it use to be similar to hands free before. This new behavior means that I cannot listen to my car radio AND have audio comments from BlackBerry Maps. I have to stream music from my phone during these occasions then.

Also, a bug since day one (nearly a year ago now) is the contact sync. I have over 3500+ contacts in my phone and the VW cannot sync all of them. I don't want to sync all that amount of data, but there is no option in the phone to do it.
    On my previous BlackBerry 9800, there were three level of sync :
    - all contacts
    - only quick dial and previously dialed contacts (which suits me)
    - no contact sync (which is still better than having an error message to cancel on my fat satnav each time I enter my car....)

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry 8900 -> 9700 -> 9800 -> And now Z10 & Playbook !

I love sailing...
    CrackBerry User

I have change the radio to 1899 and have tried it again with the same result.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Could any of you tell me how to go back to 1899 radio

Having the exact same issues in my CLS, and the option for handsfree does not show in the device details either, just the name and a mac address.

Envious of the CLS 63 user, just have a 500
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast