Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 759
Like Tree445Likes
  1. zaid-z10's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    262 Posts
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default [Speculation] Google play in 10.2.1.14XX

    Carrier test??? 10.2.1.14Xx

    Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
  2. Atentozedten's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    493 Posts
    PIN
    PMM34P1N
    #2  

    Default

    Where did you see this?

    Posted via CB10
  3. zaid-z10's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    262 Posts
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atentozedten View Post
    Where did you see this?

    Posted via CB10
    In is 1055 last leak thread

    Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
  4. The Me's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    867 Posts
    Global Posts
    923 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    HahahahahahahahahahahahhHahahahahahahahHhahHa.

    Posted via CB10
    Stuff
  5. PlayBookUserMT's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    239 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Me View Post
    HahahahahahahahahahahahhHahahahahahahahHhahHa.

    Posted via CB10
    You do realize it is ofutur who is claiming this right? He does kind of have a history with leaked releases... just saying.
    eldricho likes this.
  6. 7thedon7's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    150 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    [Speculation] Google play in 10.2.1.14XX-img_00000549.png

    Posted via CB10
    9900 - PB64GB - Z10 - ......Z30......
  7. tickerguy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,220 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Hoh hoh hoh......
  8. Wigley458's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    901 Posts
    Global Posts
    902 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Hmmm.

    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxxx /From CB10. My channel C000B3B57
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
  9. The Me's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    867 Posts
    Global Posts
    923 Global Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayBookUserMT View Post
    You do realize it is ofutur who is claiming this right? He does kind of have a history with leaked releases... just saying.
    Link? If it's ofutur,then it's a different story, but in 1055? After it was denied by BlackBerry and gp doesn't integrate until certain requirements such as not being run as a VM works.

    Posted via CB10
    Stuff
  10. mikr009876's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,647 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Suppose all depends on the boardroom negotiations...
    Z10 STL100-1 OS 10.2.1.1925
  11. Wigley458's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    901 Posts
    Global Posts
    902 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Me View Post
    Link? If it's ofutur,then it's a different story, but in 1055? After it was denied by BlackBerry and gp doesn't integrate until certain requirements such as not being run as a VM works.

    Posted via CB10
    I think people need to learn to read between the lines in regards to announcements from companies (just like presidents ). The words used in that supposed denial were very very carefully chosen. And like iv been hinting at for a long time, there will be some very very surprised people on this site come Jan.

    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxxx /From CB10. My channel C000B3B57
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
  12. BlackScorpion3's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,793 Posts
    PIN
    Ask
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Me View Post
    Link? If it's ofutur,then it's a different story, but in 1055? After it was denied by BlackBerry and gp doesn't integrate until certain requirements such as not being run as a VM works.

    Posted via CB10
    Running in a VM makes no difference as Android devices themselves run Android in a VM...
    So, you really have me lost on your statement...

    Sent from my mind controlled Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.1829 Get off my nuts
    --BlackScorpion AKA: King :: Twitter @BlkScorp33
    OSBB Co-Founder :: CrackBerry Ambassador
    BB10 App Developer :: Usually rocking my BerryLeaks LE modded to work on VZW


  13. jojo beaconsfield's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    465 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Sorry I'll get back with the good link
    Last edited by jojo beaconsfield; 12-12-2013 at 08:40 AM.
  14. bpgc's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    44 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thedon7 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000549.png 
Views:	14266 
Size:	150.2 KB 
ID:	229267



    Posted via CB10

    where is that from?
  15. mikr009876's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,647 Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wigley458 View Post
    I think people need to learn to read between the lines in regards to announcements from companies (just like presidents ). The words used in that supposed denial were very very carefully chosen. And like iv been hinting at for a long time, there will be some very very surprised people on this site come Jan.

    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxxx /From CB10. My channel C000B3B57
    If BES 10.3 can deal with devices running android 4.3, it is perhaps not that far fetched to predict this will come along the line for BB runtime as well, along with some other Google goodies....... just thinking aloud here. Don't mind me.
    Z10 STL100-1 OS 10.2.1.1925
    Thanked by:
    louzer (12-16-2013) 
    Wigley458 likes this.
  16. sickyute's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Sweet!

    Posted via CB10
  17. scalemaster34's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,827 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    The only reason to allow APK to be installed directly is because there are plans to allow access to Google Play - the official source of APK's and all the Android applications a person or a BUSINESS could want.

    And that is the question - are they doing this for consumers or Business or both?

    I don't see a BlackBerry with access to the Android market being a huge consumer success for the company. Being in direct competition with the marketing and pricing power of Samsung would be a death sentence. But in the business market where BlackBerry does have some unique features - premium prices could be asked and with there being no limitations on not having the TOOL that business want... it might be a success. (personally I think that ship has sailed and that even here competition in both software and hardware is going to make profitability for BlackBerry a difficult prospect)
  18. jojo beaconsfield's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    465 Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scalemaster34 View Post
    The only reason to allow APK to be installed directly is because there are plans to allow access to Google Play - the official source of APK's and all the Android applications a person or a BUSINESS could want.

    And that is the question - are they doing this for consumers or Business or both?

    I don't see a BlackBerry with access to the Android market being a huge consumer success for the company. Being in direct competition with the marketing and pricing power of Samsung would be a death sentence. But in the business market where BlackBerry does have some unique features - premium prices could be asked and with there being no limitations on not having the TOOL that business want... it might be a success. (personally I think that ship has sailed and that even here competition in both software and hardware is going to make profitability for BlackBerry a difficult prospect)
    It,s only a rumor but check this out,makes a lot of sense. search... Rumor:Blackberry 10.2.1 full google play integration...on the web,sorry I can't seem to make the link work
  19. smart548's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    770 Posts
    #19  
    Thanked by:
    00stryder (12-13-2013) 
  20. zaid-z10's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    262 Posts
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smart548 View Post
    So it's not confirmed yet

    Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
  21. jojo beaconsfield's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    465 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaid-z10 View Post
    So it's not confirmed yet

    Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    Yeah but this guy is usually right
    @craig likes this.
  22. suprmanx7's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    118 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Would make sense why the leaks have suddenly stopped. Too bad they won't know how to market this

    Posted via CB10
  23. jojo beaconsfield's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    465 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suprmanx7 View Post
    Would make sense why the leaks have suddenly stopped. Too bad they won't know how to market this

    Posted via CB10
    Could be that's why we are not seeing much advertising right now,they could come out in 2014 swinging,let's hope so.
  24. mikr009876's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,647 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Early in the new year.... We'll just have to wait, I guess
    Z10 STL100-1 OS 10.2.1.1925
  25. EauRouge's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,268 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,624 Global Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Maybe, maybe not. The most exciting bit of news is hopefully it will be officially released by carriers early in the New Year!
Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Blackberry CAC Smart Card Reader v2 ((Stuck in Boot Cycle))
    By bdahl77 in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:38 AM
  2. How Do I Set Bi-Weekly Reoccurrence in Calendar App?
    By sly11 in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 09:23 AM
  3. Traffic in BlackBerry Map
    By Alfredofid in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:18 PM
  4. Is Beweather 10 Hourly Forecast Working?
    By EauRouge in forum BlackBerry 10 Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:33 PM
  5. 10.2.1 and Google Chromecast
    By Superbuddy2007 in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:04 PM

Posting Permissions