is this right or have i done something wrong?
after deciding that i cannot wait any longer for the 10.2 update to be released in the uk i finally figured out ( i hope ) how to use sachesi 1.1 correctly.... i managed to download the files for 10.2.0.415, clicked install from folder... hour later bb seems to have restarted, and now bb link says software release 10.1.0.4200 OS version 10.2.1767.
this has left me slightly confused if my update process worked correctly!
any advice would be greatly appreciated.
just seen this post has been moved into another section... apologies for starting the thread in the wrong section
thank you very much!
this will sound pathetic but the main reason i did this was for the better bluetooth to car integration and with the hope that the link would start syncing... now that you have advised me that this is correct i shall pop out in a second and hope that it works although i am sure bmw/mini would not have released any apps as of yet!
unfortunately bb link still does not sync which is reallllyy annoying... any insight?
also may i show my lack of knowledge and ask as to why the difference of numbers between software release and os version?
- CrackBerry Abuser
10-19-13, 09:23 AM #4
- 289 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Ask and you shall receive.
- 10-19-13, 10:31 AM #5
Posted via CB10
- 10-19-13, 07:36 PM #7
- By Pulkist in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-13, 01:10 PM
- By xenax in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 12Last Post: 10-20-13, 06:15 AM
- By dmsbang in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 4Last Post: 10-19-13, 09:37 PM
- By BallisticMissionary in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-13, 11:51 PM