- CrackBerry User
- 63 Posts
Recommended OS for Q10
I just bought a Q10, SQN100-3. With all the leaks floating around, I'm lost on deciding which one to go with.
I've seen that one of the leaks allow installing .apk files directly from Google Play. I'd like this.
What leak are you currently using on your Q10 and how's the performance?
Looking forward to your replies. Thanks!
- 01-14-14, 09:17 PM #6
I have a Q10 running. 1925 on VZW, using the .1926 radio file. Personally I think. 1055 was more stable and provided a more reliable network experience. YMMV and I am not going to down grade but I have considered.
Two issues: after a while my web browser will not connect despite being on-network and the device is still sending and receiving data, same with BBWorld were it gives a connection error, even when Snap still works!
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Newbie
01-15-14, 04:08 AM #8
- 1 Posts
I am running the 1925 with 1926 Radio Files, too. This release is the Best thing to have with a Q10.
Battery life lasts much longer (compared to Last official vodafone release I'd say at least 50% better) and I also think it's networking is more stable. Plus the pretty sweet capability to install apk
Just my opinion though
Posted via CB10
- By PaulyDoyle in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 4Last Post: 01-15-14, 10:59 PM
- By alshizawi in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 01-15-14, 02:18 AM
- By Chinthana Neelawala in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-14, 02:16 AM
- By ikalinin in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-14, 04:43 PM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-14, 04:26 PM