Official 10.2 release accurate?
Hey guys and gals,
Just wondering if installing the leak OS tonight is worth it if the rumors of the official releasing is true..
FYI. I have AT&T, so I'm not sure if it's carrier based or if BB is pushing it, I've read multiple reports supporting both claims.
- 01-27-14, 05:40 PM #4
Apparently, it still depends on carrier approval, as the N4BB site later noted.
That also means that, if AT&T stays true to form, they won't release it for several months.
But, AT&T could surprise us. They have done it once or twice in the almost 7 years I've had BlackBerries with them.
BTW, I have been running the latest leak for several weeks. I haven't waited on AT&T for official updates in a few years.
Posted via CB10
- 01-27-14, 06:25 PM #7
I still have 10.2.0.424. Not even able to keep up with things anymore they change so quickly. I hope that ATT launches a full OS update, but it may not work for those of us on a leaked version via Software Updates.
- 01-27-14, 07:06 PM #8
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-02-14, 01:32 PM
- By nerdydaddyo in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 15Last Post: 01-29-14, 09:05 PM
- By joneddy in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 16Last Post: 01-28-14, 06:02 AM
- By twis in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-14, 03:10 PM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-14, 11:10 AM