Official 10.2 release accurate?
Hey guys and gals,
Just wondering if installing the leak OS tonight is worth it if the rumors of the official releasing is true..
FYI. I have AT&T, so I'm not sure if it's carrier based or if BB is pushing it, I've read multiple reports supporting both claims.Typed on the FLAWLESS keyboard via Q10
- CrackBerry Genius
01-27-2014, 05:40 PM #4
- 2,585 Posts
Apparently, it still depends on carrier approval, as the N4BB site later noted.
That also means that, if AT&T stays true to form, they won't release it for several months.
But, AT&T could surprise us. They have done it once or twice in the almost 7 years I've had BlackBerries with them.
BTW, I have been running the latest leak for several weeks. I haven't waited on AT&T for official updates in a few years.
Posted via CB10___________________
- 01-27-2014, 06:25 PM #7
I still have 10.2.0.424. Not even able to keep up with things anymore they change so quickly. I hope that ATT launches a full OS update, but it may not work for those of us on a leaked version via Software Updates.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-27-2014, 07:06 PM #8
- 314 Posts
Thanks everyone for your posts.. looks like I'll be hitting up the leak tonight. No way can stand waiting anymore haha. Even though it is tentative!
Posted via the FLAWLESS qwerty Q10Typed on the FLAWLESS keyboard via Q10
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-02-2014, 01:32 PM
- By nerdydaddyo in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 15Last Post: 01-29-2014, 09:05 PM
- By joneddy in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 16Last Post: 01-28-2014, 06:02 AM
- By twis in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:10 PM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:10 AM