| | 11-13-2013, 12:10 PM Thread Author #1
Leaked OS: 10.2.1.1055 List of Features, Bugs and Fixes
I know there is multiple other threads around noting bugs, fixes and features in the new OS 10.2.1.1055 leak, but there is not one place that has all the information. Below I have compiled as much of the information I could gather from all the other threads and put it in one location.
Users looking to install this leak should read through all the bugs, fixes and changes before attempting the install. Remember this a beta leak and there will be issues.
Disclaimer: As usual, neither I, nor Crackberry or it's members are responsible for any damage done to your device.
I will continue to update this post as more features, fixes and bugs are discovered.
UPDATE: You can now download the Z30 STA100-X and Z10 STL100-2/3/4 installs here:
This leak is only for the following devices:
Q10 and Q5 (SQN100-X and SQR100-X)
It has NOT been released for the following:
All Playbook Versions
You can run it on the Z10 STL100-2/3/4 or the Z30 STA-100X with the OS only build (at the bottom) and the proper radio file, but you will NOT HAVE ANY PHONE CALL ABILITY.
You can see the original thread here, with links for downloading (don't mind all the drama):
BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices
You can follow user submitted change logs and SCREENSHOTS for the OS here:
10.2.1.1055 change Log All features (that I have found so far) :)
You can read about installing Android App Stores here:
BerryLeaks Presents Android App Stores :-P
You can follow the thread on 10.2.1 Bars sideloaded on top 10.2.0 here:
10.2.1 Bars sideloaded on top 10.2.0
POTENTIAL Bugs and Issues:
- Media player non-functional
------ FIX: Sideload load this version of the media app from a previous build: sys.airtunes-10.200.1.23.bar 5.1 MB https://mega.co.nz/#!6UUzQBqb!ImE3mR...eXV3-fdiz2WHPE
- Created custom notification profile for a contact. Now unable to remove contact from custom notification list. Also, notifications set from within Contacts app are not set if notifications from Settings are first established.
- Not saving drafts in emails
- Some users have had wrong battery percentage
------ FIX: Pull battery from device for 1 hour
- Wifi not working on some devices or has connectivity issues
- Wifi calling does not work (for you TMO users)
- Can't connect to DDPB
(has not worked with any 10.2 build)
- Group Text Messages - when you respond to a group text message it sends it to each user individually.
- On AT&T LTE network, when placing a call, the network mode drops down to 4G (that is normal for AT&T). If you end the call before it goes through, phone looses network for 2-3 seconds. Luckily, it doesn't bug when the call goes through after hanging up.
- Proximity sensor (faded red flashing LED on the left of the BB logo) turns on for 5 seconds after awakening the device, sometimes it stays on forever though.
- When searching for a phone and pressing call - Skype starts instead of the phone app. This might be an easy fix, I just don't have time to investigate yet (uninstalled Skype for now)
- I had an issue with BT transfer that failed in the middle but the transfer indicator stayed in the drop down menu. There is an option to cancel it, however it did not work nor BT off/on. A reboot was needed.
- BBM does not show photos of contacts
- Picture Password is slow
- Facebook acts strange; cannot open notifications in hub
----- Sideload the Facebook bar from .845 leak. https://mega.co.nz/#F!LRlWAaRD!RC4m7nPNHylYmusYH2dvZg
- Contacts may only show up as phone numbers and not sync properly to name
- When adding additional email accounts; If you go to settings and then Accounts it shows a blank screen. (Q10 Confirmed)
----- Work Around: Go to hub management and add email from there
- Bridge functionality is not working to connect to PlayBook (Q10 confirmed)
- Proximity sensor does not work
- Bluetooth Streaming not working - Reported by a user a Q10 SQN100-4 on Sprint
----- Potential Fix: Try rebooting the device
- Wifi Calling (for you TMO users)
New Features or Changes:
- MMS messages (text messages with media) not receiving or sending
------ POTENTIAL FIXES: 1)Try to input the APN settings manually. 2) If the 1 does not work re-download the autoloader from another source and reinstall the OS. DO NOT DO A SECURITY WIPE AFTER INSTALL, this breaks the MMS again.
- Remote search of emails older than 60 days! (I have been waiting for this!!)
- Bluetooth Sharing through Android Runtime
- Video Call has the new call screen
- FM Radio (Only Q10, Q5, Z30.. Z10 does not support this)
- WIFI Direct
- Share Screen
- Direct Install of APK Files and major update to Android app support (Unlocked Runtime)
- Media Volume at top of Screen
- Swipe Left or Right for calls
- Device Monitor App Update
- Data Monitor App Update
- Clock App includes Accuweather information
- New Flashlight app (can be ran with screen off)
- You can arrange Hub accounts
- New Pinch option in Hub. You pinch to show any type of specific messages.
- Change to battery icon
- Change to charging icon
- Now shows battery as percentage
- Update to Weahter App
- New Quick Settings Functionality for Pull Down Menu; You can add or arrange buttons for the pull down menu
- Readjustment of Networks and Connections layout
- Updates to Media Player
- Change to options in messages. The back button, attachment option, send button and option (3 dots) button are now above keyboard when drafting a message.
- Picture password functionality is now there
- On Q10 you can assign speed dials to physical keys
- On touch screen devices you can assign speed dials to the numbers in the dial pad (No speed dial from the virtual keyboard.)
- Group Contacts is now there
- Custom Ringtone, LED (on/off, not color) and options per contact
- When deleting an email, you get two options: 1. Delete from Hub or 2. Delete from Hub and server
- Facedetection toggle in Camera
- Airplane-Mode automatically turned on in Nightmode (no wireless connectivity)
- Directly go to a message in the hub with double-tapping the preview on the lock-screen
- New wallpapers
- Next email toggle inside email messages
- Twitter App has been updated
- Battery indicator is longer than 10.2.0.1743
- Scanning NFC tag has option to don't prompt again e.g. fully automated if you are scanning automation tag (like wifi off, BT on)
- BBM - vibrate on ping, new emoticons
- White balance adjuster
- IBM notes traveler in accounts settings
- Wolfram alpha commands
- Update to Developer Tools:
------ Web Inspector
------ Selenium WebDriver
------ Disk Cache
------ Desktop Mode
------ Show Composited Render Layer Borders
- Pull down menu now includes:
------ Flashlight App Button (new app to 10.2.1.xxxx)
------ Brightness Adjusment
------ Location Toggle Switch
------ Device Monitor App Button (new app to 10.2.1.xxxx)
------ Tethering Toggle Switch
------ Hotspot Toggle Switch
------ NFC Toggle Switch
------ Flight mode Toggle Switch (airplane mode)
Can you share multiple pictures in BBM?
When we send images on BBM, can we select between original size, medium quality, and low quality?
Also is there a panoramic feature built in to the camera?
Does this build have watermarked pins?
Does installing BBM channels beta break BBM?
I am fairly certain it won't break BBM, but will most likely revert it to an older version. It should work fine though.
Will we get this leak via Sachesi?
Most likely no, because this is a beta (leak) and the files over Sachesi are official releases (at least somewhere in the world).
Links for downloading are here:
Full STL100-1: BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1 ONLY OS 10.2.1.1055 Leak (download torrent) - TPB
Full SQN/SQR: BlackBerry Q10/Q5 SQN SQR OS 10.2.1.1055 Leak (download torrent) - TPB
OS ONLY with 1803 Radios For Z10 STL100-2/3/4 devices and Z30 STA-100X devices. NO PHONE CALLS, DATA ONLY: http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/9190323
PLEASE HELP THE CRACKBERRY COMMUNITY AND CONTINUE SEEDING UNTIL NEXT LEAK
Full SQN/SQR: https://mega.co.nz/#!tMRCXaxL!NXWjoj..._w_cbDZPbgc68M
Full STL100-1: https://mega.co.nz/#!7N8xzThL!X8_yBy...9e7K7AZj960Gvk
Z10 2/3/4 1804 Radio (you won't have call functionality, but data should work):
Z30 1804 Radio (you won't have call functionality, but data should work):
Full SQN/SQR: http://l.bitcasa.com/XxOR4EWT
Full STL100-1: http://l.bitcasa.com/Twpb0UxG
Thanks to the following (if I missed someone let me know): tahabashir1991; thurask; bennyph; splatterb0y; Prince Radebe; wu-wei; amiitoj; djsvetljo; kfroese; sirjes; BerryInsider; Karan Mohal; toobs623; vod332