- CrackBerry Genius
09-12-13, 12:10 AM #4
- 4,167 Posts
You don't really notice them. This is my first time loading a leak with them. And I thought I'd be more annoyed, because I didn't read the entirety of the first post, and didn't see that the PIN would be visible.
But they're alright and I only notice them when I'm trying to look for them. If you know what I'm saying
Posted via CB10
EDIT: I'm on my computer now, and they for sure look "worse" when viewed on my computer. They're barely visible on my Z10 itself.
Last edited by SK122387; 09-12-13 at 12:54 AM.Sean
- 09-12-13, 12:12 AM #5
lol trust me, it aint even close to noticeable unless u looking for it9105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..
Official AND Only Knight Of The Peevilicious Crew.
Everything I Post, You can Thank Peeves, If I Mess Up, Blame Wayne.
- 09-12-13, 12:23 AM #7
For anyone who ran early 10.2 leaks, the PIN watermarks are actually something I missed. A badge of coolness, as it were.
- 09-12-13, 06:17 AM #11Rockin' a Black STL100-4...Z10 10.3.1.1154, Debug Token ...on Verizon, 64 GB WiFi Playbook.
HP Elite M9340f Quad Core, OCZ 64GB Vertex 3 SSD +1TB HDD, Vista SP2 Media Center Edition, 6GB Ram,
Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel with Pedals and Shifter.
- By Wigley458 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-13, 05:45 PM
- By unity04 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 11Last Post: 09-14-13, 10:59 PM
- By kylef5993 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-13, 01:54 AM
- By defcon500 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 5Last Post: 09-12-13, 05:11 PM
- By EdenN in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-13, 06:03 AM