- CrackBerry Abuser
- 236 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to load leaks
I was looking at all the 10.2 leaks and hybrids and i would love to have it on my z10. Is it as simple as backing everything up to link, doing the security wipe. Installing the os, then back up all my stuff from link ? And I know you have to side load the app world and the systems
Posted via CB10
- 06-22-13, 10:22 PM #7
Okay first time installing a leak and i think i did a fantastic job (not to toot my own horn) then i did a security wipe. well its been spinning for quite sometime now is this normal or did i mess up doing a security wipe? i used the autoloader.exe to install it -.-
(hoping i'm not bricking the poor phone)
- 06-22-13, 10:32 PM #11
I've run all the 10.2 leaked OS's and I can tell you for the Z10 10.1.0.2354 / Q10 10.1.0.4285 are your best choices. It's cool to have the 10.2 OS number, but the novelty will wear off when some functions of your apps don't work. Just to point out one, with 10.2.0.341 if you have the AtBAT13 installed it won't give audio. Now I know that's not important to everyone, but it's only one example. The 10.2.x.x releases are DEV releases so they don't have everything in them. They are by no means a complete OS and even the hybrids aren't complete. They do work, but not like the 10.1 releases. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying don't get your hopes up for some WOW moment. Except maybe if you install 10.2.0.341 and see that it's got no Media apps so you can't play any music LOL.. that'll make you go WOW. Anywho, have fun and here's the link to everything Beta/Leaked OS :P
The All Encompassing Beta/Leak OS Thread
- 06-23-13, 02:01 PM #14
I'm a newbie at this and hopefully I can help out a bit. It took me a while to figure out but i got it it down.
1. Download autodownloader of the OS you want. It will show up as an rar. File.
2. Download the program "7zip" to unzip the file. Once the file is unzipped you should see an exe file.
3. Connect your phone and double click the exe file. Let it run until the black Window dissapears.
4(optional sometimes). Go through initial set up and do a security wipe.
5. Restore phone. I would do Media and applications first and then settings second.
- By aldo818 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-09, 10:47 AM
- By fxgt in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000 ThemesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-09, 08:16 PM
- By mattman in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 11-25-08, 01:26 AM
- By Greggd3 in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-08, 08:10 PM
- By abetterkyle in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 07-10-08, 10:15 AM