Downgrade 10.2 to 10.0 ?
Sorry if there's already a thread on this. So I just want to know if it's possible to use a 10.0 autoloader on a Z10 running 10.2.
0.1047? Because my dad doesn't want to run 10.1, God knows why, and wants to get the better battery from 10.0 because he isn't getting good battery life with 10.2. So can I just easily downgrade for him? I'm pretty sure I can but I just want to be safe than sorry. Thanks!
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Master
08-17-13, 04:52 PM #4
- 1,068 Posts
Find a cap.exe (like Darcy's tool in stickies)
Run in command prompt (start menu, type cmd) by calling it: cap.exe info
It'll reboot the phone, prompt for password and list your blacklisted os versions (amongst other info)
Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaksTwitter: @szucsitg
- By Wigley458 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 2046Last Post: 12-12-13, 12:54 PM
- By rayzian in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 10Last Post: 09-23-13, 11:39 PM
- By sulcopete in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-13, 12:46 PM
- By smart548 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-13, 08:20 AM
- By NatureboyDRG in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 7Last Post: 08-17-13, 07:42 PM