- 08-13-2013, 09:49 PM #3401Z30 Telus STA100-5 (10.x.x.xxxx)
Every autoloader or bar
The Greatest Music of All Time: C001230B3
- 08-13-2013, 10:04 PM #3403"If you can't find anything wrong with your OS of choice, you might be a fanboy, if you can't find anything RIGHT with the smartphone OSes you DON'T use, you're definitely a fanboy." - Ashley Esqueda
Trough the Phone Lens C0019FC6B
- CrackBerry Newbie
08-14-2013, 12:38 AM #3405
- 8 Posts
Is anyone having problems opening the Evernote app after installing the 10.2 OS?? A message pops-up and says : "A new version is now available on blackberry world" and after that in blackberry world it says not available for this device! Not sure what to do...
Posted via CB10
- 08-14-2013, 12:43 AM #3406
- 08-14-2013, 01:23 AM #3410
Since there was some confusion earlier, and because I'm such a nice guy (HEY! I hear you laughing), I created and uploaded device-specific 10.2.0.1156 radio autoloaders for each model and variant. I also created and uploaded a package that is just the new apps from 10.2.0.1157. First post of my hybrid thread has been modified to include links.
- CrackBerry Abuser
08-14-2013, 03:43 AM #3413
- 216 Posts
- CrackBerry User
08-14-2013, 11:06 AM #3414
- 11 Posts
Thanks again guys and girls! Just upgraded from .483 last night. First thing noticed the PIN is gone from the 4corners! NICE!
Have no problems with all functions including Skype, everything restored from BBLink. And this morning when I paired it again with my vehicle via BT, I noticed this is new, it recognized and showed the made of the car on the screen! Cool!
- 08-14-2013, 11:40 AM #3415
I just had my first random reboot since Apr when I bought my Z10.
It's STL100-2 and I have tried almost all leaks.
This is the first time I ever experienced a reboot.
Status of the phone at that moment.
One BBM in the HUB unread
Charger not anywhere near.
Nothing different from the other days other than that today I downloaded the Magellan Compass update.
After the reboot (I realized it after 2 Hours) the phone was at the SIM unlock screen (as expected)
but I had one BBM more pending since wifi resumed to on after the reboot.
From then on, the phone has been a little sluggish and I performed a couple of normal restarts to see if it fixed he problem.
Now I am taking a backup to prepare for the worst....
EDIT: I also noticed that BT signal and WIFI signal are way worse than they used to be in the same environment.
Maybe that wipe is inevitable...
Last edited by akavbb; 08-14-2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: addition of observationsThere are 10 types of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't...
- 08-14-2013, 04:25 PM #3419
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry User
08-14-2013, 06:18 PM #3421
- 30 Posts
PLEASE HELP! OK, I downloaded the 10.2.0.1047 and opened the file, it turned off my phone says "resetting phone" on my PC but then my phone starts up and the process repeats until i close 10.2.0.1047. Honestly, I am not technologically savvy But I thought I had this until it did that. My development mode is on and my BBLink is closed on my computer as well as my phone is connected via USB. My model is 3 and that is the file I downloaded, for the 3. Please, if anyone has advice ill take it! Thanks.
- 08-14-2013, 08:01 PM #3423[Atticus told me to delete the adjectives and I'd have the facts]
- 08-14-2013, 08:11 PM #3424
Installed yesterday everything is working fine except text messages, when i try to send one it freezes or doesn't show old conversations and hitting send does nothing. It started randomly working today but after a restart its gone back to not working.
- By Aizo83 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 14Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:26 PM
- By Nobst in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 10Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:05 AM
- By robot_ca in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2013, 11:06 PM
- By sefreak in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2013, 10:12 PM