- CrackBerry Master
- 1,427 Posts
BerryLeaks presents 10.2.1.641 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN100-X, SQR100-X and STA100-X
It’s our pleasure to present to you 10.2.1.641 for STL100-X, SQN100-X, SQR100-X and STA100-X
Important note: Please read the issues section below and pay attention to the known issue with the camera app, this may be a deal-breaker for some people and everyone needs to be aware of this issue prior to downloading and installing! Normally issues are just mentioned below in the list, but this is an important one we don't want people to overlook.
Please make sure to read the entire post. Thank you
It is with great sadness that we report this leak is not available for STL100-1. We don't have it, so DO NOT ASK!
Remember to search, read, then ask!
If you ask a question and it goes unanswered, it may be because it is answered in this post. Please make sure to read the entire post. Thank you.
The procedure is the same for each device, , inside each file is an autoloader for each device; along with a .txt file with the MD5 and SHA-1 values of the autoloader. Please select the correct OS for your model device. If you don't know which model you have, in any text or BBM field type "myver" - without the quotation marks - and tap the spacebar, and the info you need will appear.
Back up all device info, to your selected locations, SHUT DOWN LINK (if you used it for your backup), set your device to airplane mode, connect to USB. Unzip the downloaded zip file to your desktop, and start the .exe. Enter any password info, hit enter, and go make a sandwich while you wait. Once you see the Welcome Screen on your device, perform setup. Follow ALL setup prompts. You can find a detailed walkthrough of how to load the file onto the device here.
Using a Debug Token
Channel PIN C00122562
Disclaimer: As usual, neither We, nor Crackberry are responsible for any damage done to your device.
File Links - This is a full OS including radio file from 10.2.0.1522/1444, technically this is a hybrid OS/Radio build.
Extracted BAR Files (Compliments of thurask posted here)
Fixes and Issues
General Notice / Fixes
This goes for every leak you load. The first 24 to 48 hours after loading a leaked OS your BB will be very busy settling in, syncing all your information and re-indexing everything that's on your phone. Because of that it is not uncommon to experience a huge battery drain at first, a high percentage of CPU being used or a battery that gets hot. I repeat, this is not uncommon! It is no reason to get a new battery or a replacement for your phone, it is no reason to be worried. Wait it out and keep a charger nearby.
- (641 specific changes in BOLD, other improvements from 575 included below)
- Unlocked Android Runtime
- Updated touch profile to improve battery life.
- Sensor libraries updated.
- Gyroscope support in camera (future support for panorama).
- Updated translations.
- Some extra code analyzers and debug scripts turned on which may slow things down.
- Lots of work on PIM services and libraries.
- Advanced WiFi is fixed.
- Audio routing in music player now works.
- BBM dark themes fixed.
- Can display next/previous buttons instead of doing L gesture.
- Contacts can be copied to different backends.
- Email composer can switch between plain text and HTML.
- Event recurrence is now set via a drop down without leaving the page.
- FM Radio is enabled.
- IMAP setting to stop downloading emails while roaming.
- Music player continues to play songs while camera app is active.
- Pictures received in emails are now in-line.
- DocsToGo working again.
- Private browsing shows a 'blue' overlay on top of the URL bar to show that it is private.
- App monitor improvements
- Lock screen settings moved from display to own category.
- New animations when checking and commenting on BBM group pictures.
- Camera app has SERIOUS issues, will not take pictures without flash & picture preview does not show. (Might be device specific as Z30 & Q5 have different cameras then Z10/Q10)
- Contacts has issues with the updates tab, kills other PIM processes such as calendar when accessing that tab.
- Pinch in hub is fixed, but turns off after a reboot.
- Blackberry Protect turns off after a reboot.
Please note, to make things run as smooth as possible we have created the following template to use for your questions on the forum. This is to ensure we receive the information needed to answer your questions.
Device Model: SQN/SQR/SQL100-X You can access this by typing myver and hitting space on your device
Issue/Question: Be as specific as possible
What action caused the issue? ie opening X app, turning on X function
What did you try to resolve the issue? ie reboot, reload OS, change settings etc
Last edited by HaTaX; 10-13-2013 at 06:42 PM.My Apps on BlackBerry App World: Forward-Thinking Apps
Thanked by 33:
+ Show/Hide list of the thanked
00stryder (10-13-2013), 69goat (10-13-2013), bb8900edit (10-13-2013), Blacklatino (10-13-2013), blakobecwa (10-13-2013), ArmedHitman (10-13-2013), bungaboy (10-13-2013), ESCON (10-14-2013), garrett1972 (10-14-2013), HowardShap (10-13-2013), icabb (10-14-2013), LillyFox (10-13-2013), lowest (10-13-2013), LuisCast (10-21-2013), Mecca EL (10-13-2013), mkiiw (10-13-2013), moodyk13 (10-13-2013), n8tiveg (10-13-2013), nag3 (10-14-2013), paulinsmaier (10-14-2013), petertinh (10-13-2013), radewa (10-13-2013), rebroker2009 (10-13-2013), sbmd (10-14-2013), SirSti23 (10-13-2013), slotime (10-13-2013), tayl0rd (10-13-2013), thurask (10-13-2013), tonyron227 (10-15-2013), tryfe (10-13-2013), Wigley458 (10-13-2013)
- 10-13-2013, 04:48 PM #10
Regarding the camera issue, would sideloading the camera.bar that came with the previous leak alleviate this problem?---------------------------------
•iLive ☼ •iLove ♥ •iLaugh ☺
Follow me on Twitter!
- CrackBerry Master
10-13-2013, 04:58 PM #18
- 1,230 Posts
can get to install as my wiin8 laptop does not recognize my z10.. stuck and the second last leak. kinda frustrating.Sent from My Brain to My Fingers to You across the vastness of the internet.
Owner of the First Z10 sold in Canada.If you see typos, it's because I didn't post from my Z10.
Blackberry 10 GTA V Crew thread BB10 crew in effect!!
- CrackBerry Addict
10-13-2013, 05:03 PM #23
- 617 Posts
- CrackBerry Genius
10-13-2013, 05:03 PM #24
- 4,679 Posts
Last edited by SirJes; 10-13-2013 at 05:51 PM.9105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..
Official AND Only Knight Of The Peevilicious Crew.
Everything I Post, You can Thank Peeves, If I Mess Up, Blame Wayne.
- By JJStripes in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 21Last Post: 11-11-2013, 02:35 PM
- By farteater in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 9Last Post: 10-15-2013, 04:43 PM
- By DisturbedRocks31 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:53 AM
- By beckzyboi in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2013, 03:22 PM