- CrackBerry Genius
- 3,822 Posts
BerryLeaks presents 10.2.1.575 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN100-X, SQR100-X and STA100-X
Here's another leak for everyone today. Keeping your device updated once again!
It’s our pleasure to present to you 10.2.1.575 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN100-X, SQR100-X and STA100-X.
That means it is not available for STL 100-1.
Remember to search, read, then ask!
If you ask a question and it goes unanswered, it may be because it is answered in this post. Please make sure to read the entire post. Thank you.
The procedure is the same for each device, inside each file is an autoloader for each device. Please select the correct OS for your model device. If you don't know which model you have, in any text or BBM field type "myver" - without the quotation marks - and tap the spacebar, and the info you need will appear.
Back up all device info, to your selected locations, SHUT DOWN LINK (if you used it for your backup), set your device to airplane mode, connect to USB. Unzip the downloaded zip file to your desktop, and start the .exe. Enter any password info, hit enter, and go make a sandwich while you wait. Once you see the Welcome Screen on your device, perform setup. Follow ALL setup prompts. You can find a detailed walkthrough of how to load the file onto the device here.
Using a Debug Token
Channel PIN C00122562
Disclaimer: As usual, neither We, nor Crackberry are responsible for any damage done to your device.
File Links - This is a full OS including radio file from 10.2.0.1768, so technically this is a bit of a hybrid
The BerryLeaks team went crazy testing this again so there are quite a few things that were noted. I’ll try to keep it brief.
Please note, to make things run as smooth as possible we have created the following template to use for your questions on the forum. This is to ensure we receive the information needed to answer your questions.
Device Model: SQN/SQR/SQL100-X You can access this by typer myver and hitting space
Issue/Question: Be as specific as possible
What action caused the issue? ie opening X app, turning on X function
What did you try to resolve the issue? ie reboot, reload OS, change settings etc
Fixes and Issues
General Notice / Fixes
This goes for every leak you load. The first 24 to 48 hours after loading a leaked OS your BB will be very busy settling in, syncing all your information and re-indexing everything that's on your phone. Because of that it is not uncommon to experience a huge battery drain at first, a high percentage of CPU being used or a battery that gets hot. I repeat, this is not uncommon! It is no reason to get a new battery or a replacement for your phone, it is no reason to be worried. Wait it out and keep a charger nearby.
- UNLOCKED Android Runtime
- Updated touch profile to improve battery life.
- Sensor libraries updated.
- Gyroscope support in camera (future support for panorama).
- Updated language translations for some applications.
- Some extra code analyzers and debug scripts turned on which may slow things down.
- Lots of work on PIM services and libraries.
- Advanced WiFi is fixed.
- Audio routing in music player now works.
- BBM dark themes fixed.
- Can display next/previous buttons instead of doing L gesture.
- Contacts can be copied to different backends.
- Email composer can switch between plain text and HTML.
- Event recurrence is now set via a drop down without leaving the page.
- FM Radio is enabled. [Will never work on Z10 as it is missing this hardware]
- IMAP setting to stop downloading emails while roaming.
- Music player continues to play songs while camera app is active.
- Pictures received in emails are now in-line.
- DocsToGo working again.
- Private browsing shows a 'blue' overlay on top of the URL bar to show that it is private.
- Pinch in hub = hub death. To fix: restart hub.
- Glitch at the app loading bar, from the homescreen pull down display. Shows random characters during app world downloads.
- Blackberry Protect turns off after a reboot.
Last edited by xsacha; 10-09-13 at 12:20 AM.
- 10-08-13, 09:19 PM #4
Almost at the front... well...
Saving for files later. waiting on mega... then I will split and play
will post runtime for those who want it,
Here ya go.
sys.android.shell-10.2.1.9.bar (129 KB)
sys.android-10.2.1.9.bar (82.2 MB)
appears camera is wanted...
Here ya go
sys.camera-10.200.1.20.bar (1.9 MB)
com.tcs.maps-10.2.1.429.bar (5.6 MB)
Changed Files List I will also post. Later
Here are your changed files from 10.2.1.476
any else... ask.
Oh, and a BIG THANKS to the team!
shhhhh And how did I beat scorpion?
Posted via CB10
Last edited by mopar_fxr; 10-09-13 at 10:25 AM. Reason: links updated
- 10-08-13, 09:22 PM #9
This one sounds quite awesome, thanks! I still think I'm going to hold out for a more stable build of 10.2.1 (though this is awfully tempting), but I do have a question:
"FM Radio is enabled." Does this mean there's an actual UI to use now? And if so, is it available on the Z10? There was some speculation the Z10 might be left out of the FM Radio upgrade in the last thread.
- 10-08-13, 09:30 PM #22
I'll be honest, been running this build on my daily driver and it has proven to be pretty Damn solid. I have had very few issue, even though this is an early build. Can't wait to see the improvements coming.
Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx while drunk
- By VEVOLLC in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 15Last Post: 02-02-15, 02:40 PM
- By AWDragon200 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-14, 01:32 AM
- By smallbiz in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 16Last Post: 10-10-13, 07:22 PM