| | 10-03-13, 08:48 AM Thread Author #1
BerryLeaks presents 10.2.1.476 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN100-X, SQR100-X and STA100-X
I hope you are having and will have a great day. I know I am. Ask me why…..
It’s get ya release on day! (hump day was yesterday so I can’t say that )
It’s our pleasure to present to you 10.2.1.476 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN100-X, SQR100-X and STA100-X
Please make sure to read the entire post. Thank you
It is with great sadness that we report this leak is not available for STL100-1. (I know, I know...sad....but not surprised )
everyone do a moment of silence and we'll move on.....
Remember to search, read, then ask!
The procedure is the same for each device, inside each file is an autoloader for each device. Please select the correct OS for your model device. If you don't know which model you have, in any text or BBM field type "myver" - without the quotation marks - and tap the spacebar, and the info you need will appear.
Back up all device info, to your selected locations, SHUT DOWN LINK (if you used it for your backup), set your device to airplane mode, connect to USB. Unzip the downloaded zip file to your desktop, and start the .exe. Enter any password info, hit enter, and go make a sandwich, take a shower, whatever…. Once you see the Welcome Screen on your device, detach from USB, and perform setup. Follow ALL setup prompts. You can find a detailed walkthrough of how to load the file onto the device here.
Using a Debug Token thanks to xsacha.
Channel PIN C00122562
Disclaimer: As usual, neither We, nor Crackberry are responsible for any damage done to your device.
File Links - This is a full OS including radio file from 10.2.0.1768, so technically this is a bit of a hybrid
The BerryLeaks team went crazy testing this so there are quite a few things that were noted. I’ll try to keep it brief.
Please note, to make things run as smooth as possible we have created the following template to use for your questions on the forum. This is to ensure we receive the information needed to answer your questions.
Device Model: SQN/SQR/SQL100-X You can access this by typer myver and hitting space
Issue/Question: Be as specific as possible
What action caused the issue? ie opening X app, turning on X function
What did you try to resolve the issue? ie reboot, reload OS, change settings etc
The following is a list of found defects or general notices:
This goes for every leak you load. The first 24 to 48 hours after loading a leaked OS your BB will be very busy settling in, syncing all your information and re-indexing everything that's on your phone. Because of that it is not uncommon to experience a huge battery drain at first, a high percentage of CPU being used or a battery that gets hot. I repeat, this is not uncommon! It is no reason to get a new battery or a replacement for your phone, it is no reason to be worried. Wait it out and keep a charger nearby.
• There is no squircle...... do we need a moment of silence again?
• Android Runtime is LOCKED on this leak. Those who do not want to use the debug method can download and use the previously leaked Unlocked Android Runtime
• This OS branch brings the dark themes to contacts, calendar and BBM (but it’s a bit glitchy, see below)
• BlackBerry Protect stays on after reboot
• A couple of new notification sounds added. Thanks to wu-wei these can be downloaded separately and yes, these do work on every device including STL100-1 (so no you can’t download any of the OS files above but if you want the notifications you CAN download those—and only those! You can find them here.
• App Monitoring enhancements!
-App monitoring gives you overall CPU, Memory and battery stats
-When looking at one app and you can now see the effect the app has on battery life
-App monitoring now gives you current, 12h, 24h and "since last changed" global stats
• AT&T Busy Signal bug fixed (When receiving busy signal the device is unable to end call. Very rare issue, so far was only reported on Z on AT&T )
• Turning off alarms from list no longer uses toggle
• Camera has face focus but it does not have the low light feature. This seems to be a standard in this branch
• Calendar enhancements
- Calendar has "go to date" button in top right corner
- Change of design, some options have moved, new "people" page
Additional Under the Hood stuff
FM radio support
Audio routing. Pick on which device audio should play. Speaker, Headset, Headphone, BT device, BT headset, Handset, Hearing Aid, HDMI, TTY, Line out, TOSLINK (optical), USB, Miracast
Sharepoint (via CFS) support and new PPS endpoints. Enteprise only
OpenVPN makes an appearance (No UI)
New SMS Fuse mode getting nearer launch. Seems to be some sort of SMS group app
Nuance Vocon libraries have made a comeback
New multimedia file system we talked about previously has been implemented (but it's broken)
USB printers support removed
Japanese support in voice command
Introduction of a certificate manager instead of using static keys for the internal http server
New VPN PPS endpoints
SMPTE-TT subtitle support
Bluetooth SBC codec support
New iCal library
New Broadcom DHD drivers (WLAN)
• Pin shows on screen. It can’t be removed
• BBM Issues:
- The dark theme is glitchy in BBM groups. Launching groups from within BBM the dark theme may show with the titles in dark grey and chats are in white boxes. If you launch a group conversation from within the hub it looks normal
Solution: Go to settings, switch theme to light, close BBM, launch BBM, switch back to dark, close BBM, then launch. Even with this fix...it may still happen again.
- BBM CHANNELS have no pushed or received messages.
Solution: reloading BBM Channel restores functionality.
- BBM DOES connect and restore, however if it doesn’t….
Solution: Download BlackBerry Channels from Beta Zone and install, should work afterwards
• General Media App Problems including not seeing new files and no playback
Solution: Side load media bar files found here. For video issues load all these. sys.video_editor, sys.videochat, and sys.videoplayer. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v072c4s8iy...Fix%20bars.zip
• Restoring can cause issues to arise
Solution: Do not restore from last backup, instead install OS and start fresh (please note: without restore you will lose saved data such as progress in games or data in third party apps like password manager or note-taking apps) For more info, also read [10.2 Contacts] Serious bug which cripples the device
• Calls directly from text field disabled
Solution: Touch/hold the caller ID image in the header field, activates call from text
• App manager can’t terminate certain apps
• Maps app starts, but slow to load.
Solution:Replaced bar version 10.2.0.408 with bar version 10.2.0.387, to fix.
• Payment options may not connect.
Solution: Payment options restore after 3rd hard reset.
The following is a list of changed files from the last leak from this branch, 10.2.1.200:[/b]