whatsapp notification sounds
I've turned my phone volume to silent which I like to do.
However, the notifications from the sideloaded whatsapp is still making sounds.
Any idea why or how to get rid of the sounds?
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-07-13, 02:07 PM #2
- 114 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
In the notification settings, scroll down to other applications and find WhatsApp. From there just turn sound off. Like you, mine still makes noise even when it was in silent, must be an adroid x bb problem.
- 02-09-13, 01:36 AM #8
Anyone know about how "last seen/last online" works on the z10? Does it count you online if there is an active frame but you arent in it, or does the app have to be pulled up on the screen?
- By Aplaceinthesun1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 3Last Post: 04-05-12, 11:50 AM
- By cmmissy in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-09, 06:00 PM
- By charlies8282 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-08, 11:22 AM
- By ashley_bc in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-08, 05:52 PM
- By berrynewb in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-07, 05:26 AM