- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Whatsapp contacts not showing
This weekend I was so proud that I installed whatsapp on my new Z10, but now that I am using it I have some big problems. First of all I can't contact any of my contacts. They have to contact me first to start a conversation. Second, I can't see their names or profile pictures which means that I have to guess who is contacting me! As you can imagine it is very annoying. Can someone help me? I know there have been several discussions about whatsapp on Z10 on this forum, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere....I know Whatsapp is coming in March for the Z10, but right now I need a quick fix!
- CrackBerry User
02-25-13, 08:12 PM #4
- 24 Posts
"You live with It" by working around it, notify your friends via fb or text to whatsapp you to open a conversation so you can chat with them. And what blackberryguy's advice of wait for native app, coming soon!!
Posted via CB10
- By suparuki in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-13, 07:53 AM
- By burnettj in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-08, 09:56 AM
- By its_blt in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-08, 10:39 AM
- By mafrench in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-08, 01:01 PM
- By Member_No.1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-08, 07:34 PM