Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Dekaylisk
    CrackBerry Newbie

1 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question Whatsapp contacts not showing

Hey everyone,

This weekend I was so proud that I installed whatsapp on my new Z10, but now that I am using it I have some big problems. First of all I can't contact any of my contacts. They have to contact me first to start a conversation. Second, I can't see their names or profile pictures which means that I have to guess who is contacting me! As you can imagine it is very annoying. Can someone help me? I know there have been several discussions about whatsapp on Z10 on this forum, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere....I know Whatsapp is coming in March for the Z10, but right now I need a quick fix!

It is a well known issue with the sideloaded version. Just have to live with it for now until the native version hits.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

231 Posts

how do you "live with it" if you can't chat with anyone? I have a few chats opened because WA saved those conversations, but everyone else is unavailable.
    CrackBerry User

24 Posts

"You live with It" by working around it, notify your friends via fb or text to whatsapp you to open a conversation so you can chat with them. And what blackberryguy's advice of wait for native app, coming soon!!

Posted via CB10
    Thanked by 2:
    BlackBerry Guy (02-25-13),  habs_fan (02-25-13) 
    habs_fan and fbloise like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

108 Posts

What Dekay said, you already have the person's number, shoot em a text and tell them to message you: native app comes out March, I'm sure you'll live

Posted via CB10