- CrackBerry Newbie
- 8 Posts
UK banking apps?
I used to use banking apps daily on my ios, but they don't exist in BlackBerry App World. Does anyone know if Lloyds & Natwest android apps work side loaded on BlackBerry Z10?
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- 02-13-13, 09:41 AM #2
I'm fairly sure I heard that Natwest and RBS are currently building native apps.
I had the Barclay's app on my 9900 and it was pretty good, but not available for the Z10 (yet)! Not had the chance to side load the Android app yet though as I can't find an APK!
- 02-20-13, 05:51 AM #5
Contacted Barclays today and got the following response...
Thank you for your email dated 20/2/13.
We have to advise that we do not have an App for that Blackberry platform at present and we apologise for the inconvenience that this may cause.
We understand that there are plans to release an App in the future but are unable to provide you with any times at this time.
- By Rolandh in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-10, 08:55 PM
- By stevcha in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-25-08, 11:07 PM
- By Dcbois in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-08, 04:32 PM
- By xpresso in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 25Last Post: 11-28-08, 06:44 PM
- By tlhead in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-08, 07:10 AM