Is there a list of apps that 100% work?
I have went through and downloaded and installed about 25 different apps. (Sideloaded) Out of all those only 7 worked. Surprisingly Netflix was one that works. But others like Paypal, Soundhound, Shazaam, all the "with friends" games, and tapatalk, none would work. They might load, when when trying to update they would all close. Or tapatalk and twccable all stated I needed to upgrade. Has anyone else had these issues or is it just me? I'm working with an AT&T Z10. All advice taken into consideration, some might actually be adhered to.
- 03-29-2013, 10:14 AM #2October 2006 - December 2008: Samsung 1310 Flip Phone->December 2008 - December 2009: BB Pearl 8100->December 2009 - March 2013: BB Curve 8520->March 2013 - August 2013: BB Curve 9300->(2013: Bricked 7290)->August 2013+: BB Z10!
↓ Remember the Thanks Button is just below!↓
- CrackBerry Genius
03-29-2013, 07:37 PM #4
- 2,414 Posts
if you have any requests for app updates on apps we have but demand an upgrade, you can email me at michael@Goodereader.com and cite the names of the apps and we will update them all within 20 minutes.
- By ALToronto in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 24Last Post: 03-26-2013, 02:50 PM
- By camcojb in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2011, 09:35 PM
- By camcojb in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 12:15 PM
- By groove93 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2009, 03:15 PM
- By groove93 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2009, 03:15 PM