- CrackBerry Addict
- 655 Posts
sooooo i just had to delete instagram and cant find another that works
So i just deleted my instagram app because I read somewhere that there was a new one that worked better but it turns out it didnt work.
I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to install the instagram app without it saying that it needs to be updated in the google play store.
- CrackBerry User
09-18-13, 05:10 PM #2
- 42 Posts
Install 4.0.2 by sideloading. Open it, but don't sign in it. Close it. Do not delete it.
Install 4.1.2(?) by sideloading. Open it. It should work, but you need to keep the old 4.0.2 version somewhere you don't want to see it.
Last edited by joumon; 09-18-13 at 05:22 PM.
- By EyesofThunder in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-13, 02:00 AM
- By Hbriangarcia in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-13, 09:12 AM
- By xweb10 in forum General BBM ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 09-20-13, 01:58 AM
- By umutsuzcana in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-13, 07:59 PM
- By kevmodee in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-13, 04:18 PM