- 06-17-2014, 07:41 PM #4
Install Snap using Sachesi:
- Download the appropriate Sachesi version here: Sachesi
- Decompress it using 7zip or Jzip, put it in a folder on it's own on your computer (it's a stand-alone program)
- Download Snap here: Snap Google Play Client
- Plug your device into your computer.
- Double click the Sachesi exe file to launch it. Enter your device password, if you use one.
- Click on the install tab.
- Drag/drop the Snap bar file into the window. You'll see a progress bar on your device and in Sachesi.
- When complete, unplug your device. You're done, enjoy.
*** Note that BlackBerry Link must already installed on the computer (this installs drivers you'll need).
*** "Development Mode" is not required when using Sachesi.
*** Unless you know what you're doing, do not mess with the other, advanced options within Sachesi!
*** Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps > "Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed" must be enabled to install APK's.
- By mani_blackberry user in forum BlackBerry 10 GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 03:54 AM
- By BriniaSona in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 06-18-2014, 10:38 AM
- By Emm75 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:54 AM
- By skstrials in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 12:27 AM
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:15 AM