- CrackBerry Abuser
- 220 Posts
Sideloaded App seem slow....
Just followed the instructions on sideloading (Thanks!) and loaded:
All loaded OK but they seem sluggish when running...example in twitter...scrooling is not smooth - it's kinda jumpy.
Speedtest results seem way off...indicating speeds I don't have...
IMDB works but gives an error when first loading....
Anyone else notice this and if so is this normal?
- 03-24-2013, 09:01 AM #4
yes sideloaded many apps and all dont run well with Z10 and with no BIS = NO PUSH EMAIL which BB where known for sad blackberry changed the phone so much went back too 9900
Well BACK to Z10 after futher research the Z10 does not need
BIS for email !
All emails are push already from most email providers.
Last edited by mike22; 03-28-2013 at 02:36 PM.MIKE / CB10
- By swamprat96 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:42 PM
- By kilofox in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2010, 09:46 AM
- By Lincs1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:05 PM
- By jskd in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2009, 01:34 PM
- By TaZ52083 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2009, 02:42 PM