- CrackBerry User
- 94 Posts
Side loading just to show off...
This may or may not be 100% moral but I have a ton of apps on my Zed purely just to shut my friends up when they say "I would get it but the apps..."
(you all know this situation well)
Question is, I heard people were uninstalling apps (eg ebay) because they are a battery drain.
My question is, if I have these apps (Netflix, instagram, etc) proudly on my home screen, never opened, will they still drain the battery? Logic tells me no, but I would just like some confirmation...
Thanks all in advance
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Addict
03-28-2013, 04:47 PM #4Blackberry Playbook 32GB + Blackberry Z10 on Rogers
- 624 Posts
- By mittenmonster in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000 ThemesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2009, 03:00 AM
- By Card Storm in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 66Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:43 AM
- By Card Storm in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2009, 12:20 AM
- By cheezz in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 68Last Post: 04-04-2009, 02:49 PM
- By SandAngel in forum BlackBerry RingtonesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2008, 01:53 AM