Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Scramble, sudden failure...HELP!

So...I had Scramble 4.87 working on my Z10 for weeks, then suddenly it didn't. I found that version 4.9 was out, so I tried that, but no luck there either. I then tried 4.87 again and still no luck. I've shut down, done battery pulls, etc, but am at my wit's end. I'm looking for 4.81 right now since that's the version that's still working on my Playbook. My software release is 10.0.10.90, software version 10.0.10.690.

Anyone else having issues with the Z10, or know a way to fix it?
    CrackBerry Abuser

I have noticed this as well...

It will work for me for a few days, and then it will have a permanent error. I then have to reinstall it and continue the loop. Not sure, maybe it has something to do with Facebook integration... I'm at a loss with this one as well.

P.s. It seems to do the same thing on the PlayBook.
    Passport to a wider perspective on things.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

OK, after a lot of re-installing and experimenting, I figured out that the newest .bar still works on my Z10. After my most re-install, I created a new user when I logged in since it seemed to be failing when it looked for game data.

I have no idea why it's failing under my original account, but that's how I fixed it.

I can't sign in using FaceBook. When I try, I only get a blank white screen with an "x" to close it in the upper left corner.
    CrackBerry User

I had the 4.87 version, it started crashing once a week or so, switched to the 4.9 without issue until today. Just deleted and resideloaded and signed into FB without any issues. Kind of annoying glitch, but at least all my current games and stats etc are still there.