- 02-04-2013, 11:22 AM #2
Sonos Controller as a straight up port does not work yet.
I believe Sonos and BB are now working together to do the tweaking required to get it up and running.
There are two third party apps I'm about to test for Sonos (have one here). Tiggit Controller is in development, and I just loaded up Room Tunes and need to test that.
So should be options for Sonos!Kevin Michaluk
Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
- CrackBerry User
02-10-2013, 02:00 PM #5
- 31 Posts
Room tunes is native and works well, but is currently limited in source selections (Pandora etc). I believe the developer mentioned he is in the process of adding more. As another forum member mentioned in another thread, you can also use the play-on feature to play music directly from your Z10 to your sonos components!
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-04-2013, 02:59 PM #7
- 3 Posts
If you have more than 1 Sonos system (e.g. @ Home and @ work - with different household IDs) Room tunes is better than the actual Sonos app. You won't have to re-pair the Controller app every time you change location, just have one ZonePlayer in each that have the same internal IP address.
- By devinthomas in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2012, 02:32 PM
- By frielfanatic in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:55 AM
- By frielfanatic in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:55 AM
- By djangodjango in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2009, 01:11 PM
- By djangodjango in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2009, 01:11 PM