- CrackBerry Addict
02-13-2013, 09:23 AM #3
- 862 Posts
- ask me
I dont have the Z10 yet, but isnt this supposed to be a native app? I thought this was available already . I use this daily, I hope I dont have to side load this as I have no idea or desire to do that once the phone is available here.
02-13-2013, 07:05 PM #4
- 1,240 Posts
- Look at her ****, dios mio
The apps announced are becoming available when it hits March. i.e. when US get their z10
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- CrackBerry Master
02-21-2013, 12:27 PM #5
- 1,248 Posts
have a look a this thread and especially comment number 8: Whatapp and Shazam?
I have also written their client support but got no answer. When and if I get one I will post on the above thread if it is relevant.
Long story short: Shazam say they have no ETA on Shazam for BB10 yet but "definitely check back at shazam.com soon".
I for one do not perceive this as either a yes or a now for the moment.
sideloading shazam as per most threads read, no one has managed to make it work on the bb10 as far as I have been able to find out.
lets hope we see it coming soon.... (SoundHound will supposedly be there soon as an alternative though, so I guess if shazam gets too late we ll have to use the alternative).
best regards and hope this has helped.Common logic was introduced in order to balance the absurdity of common perception, then we invented marketing and messed it all up again.
BarBerryan by choice
- By ashkanr in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2012, 02:54 PM
- By jacobussss in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2012, 09:58 AM
- By rubs65 in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2012, 02:48 AM
- By Michel Souris in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2012, 02:12 AM
- By rob9804 in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2012, 12:16 AM