New to sideloading.
I just got the Z10 and im interesting in side loading couple apps like SnapChat and the GoPro app. first off does anyone know if these work?
Also i read the post about getting java and DDPB. But how do i get the app (aka .bar files) onto my computer i went to snap chat website and tried to download it and i need Google play or something. I grabbed the U torrent remote from the post with the list and its on my phone now.
How do i get the bar files for all the apps i want that aren't on that list and already done for me haha.
Big Thanks. (sorry if there is threads on this already. im probably just blind)
- 02-08-13, 09:22 PM #3
- CrackBerry User
02-09-13, 06:28 PM #4
- 36 Posts
hi everyone I have a problem and need alil help . I sideloaded the apps onto my Z10 and when I try and go into them it just shows the bb sign shining sorta like its loading then just takes me back to the home screen .... can someone please lemme know what I can do
- 02-10-13, 05:12 PM #6
- By joshuaesc in forum IntroductionsReplies: 36Last Post: 06-19-13, 11:46 AM
- By slitherjef in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-07, 07:38 PM
- By mike9988 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-07, 08:43 PM
- By amos in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 4Last Post: 04-10-07, 11:03 AM
- By Dr. Strangelove in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-03-07, 10:15 PM