Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Darren19
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default New to sideloading.

Hey,

I just got the Z10 and im interesting in side loading couple apps like SnapChat and the GoPro app. first off does anyone know if these work?

Also i read the post about getting java and DDPB. But how do i get the app (aka .bar files) onto my computer i went to snap chat website and tried to download it and i need Google play or something. I grabbed the U torrent remote from the post with the list and its on my phone now.

How do i get the bar files for all the apps i want that aren't on that list and already done for me haha.

Big Thanks. (sorry if there is threads on this already. im probably just blind)
    mikebrennan33 likes this.
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,621 Global Posts

Lendo's list
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,106 Global Posts
    ------------------------>LIST OF WORKING Android Apps for Z10/BB10 ---200 SO FAR!!! <------------------------
    CrackBerry User

hi everyone I have a problem and need alil help . I sideloaded the apps onto my Z10 and when I try and go into them it just shows the bb sign shining sorta like its loading then just takes me back to the home screen .... can someone please lemme know what I can do

GoPro doesn't work, but snapchat is on my list
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1418 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by janestreetryder View Post
    hi everyone I have a problem and need alil help . I sideloaded the apps onto my Z10 and when I try and go into them it just shows the bb sign shining sorta like its loading then just takes me back to the home screen .... can someone please lemme know what I can do
    That means that the app that you side loaded likely doesn't work. It just force closed. That's the thing with Android ports, not all of them work.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10