- CrackBerry User
- 49 Posts
New to sideloading.
I just got the Z10 and im interesting in side loading couple apps like SnapChat and the GoPro app. first off does anyone know if these work?
Also i read the post about getting java and DDPB. But how do i get the app (aka .bar files) onto my computer i went to snap chat website and tried to download it and i need Google play or something. I grabbed the U torrent remote from the post with the list and its on my phone now.
How do i get the bar files for all the apps i want that aren't on that list and already done for me haha.
Big Thanks. (sorry if there is threads on this already. im probably just blind)
- 02-08-2013, 09:04 PM #2
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- 02-08-2013, 10:22 PM #3------------------------>LIST OF WORKING Android Apps for Z10/BB10 ---200 SO FAR!!! <------------------------
IF YOU HAVE THE LEAKED BBM FOR ANDROID PLEASE DELETE IT, IT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEMS!
- CrackBerry User
02-09-2013, 07:28 PM #4
- 36 Posts
hi everyone I have a problem and need alil help . I sideloaded the apps onto my Z10 and when I try and go into them it just shows the bb sign shining sorta like its loading then just takes me back to the home screen .... can someone please lemme know what I can do
- 02-09-2013, 09:08 PM #5
GoPro doesn't work, but snapchat is on my listClick here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.*.**** / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.*.****Subscribe to my Channel C0001C3B1 for my latest App Conversions running on my Z10
- By joshuaesc in forum IntroductionsReplies: 36Last Post: 06-19-2013, 12:46 PM
- By slitherjef in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2007, 08:38 PM
- By mike9988 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2007, 09:43 PM
- By amos in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2007, 12:03 PM
- By Dr. Strangelove in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-03-2007, 11:15 PM