- CrackBerry Abuser
- 379 Posts
Looking for an alternative to native bedside mode
I love how bedside mode is in the native BB10 clock, dim enough to not disturb me but bright enough to easily see. That part is awesome. Problem is that I need some of my notifications to be available. So I'm looking for a sideloadable clock that will stay up on my screen all night long without over-riding my notifications. Problem is that there's a billion possible clocks to choose from on google play and it's going to take forever to go through them all to find out which ones work, and beyond that which ones will actually do what I want it to.
So does anyone have a suggestion ?
- 02-14-2013, 01:58 AM #2
Have you tried setting favorite contacts? I might be wrong but with this, you are able to receive notifications from them.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10[Atticus told me to delete the adjectives and I'd have the facts]
2 Chainz came out with a 4.0 GPA in Business. I want to be 2 Chainz when I grow up.
- By Onyat in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 42Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:25 AM
- By ThorstenD in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2010, 07:37 AM
- By Crazy Yankee in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:14 PM
- By Dogz in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2009, 04:09 PM
- By Lodingi in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2009, 03:17 PM