Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070 ... LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 2167
Like Tree235Likes
  1. pat291's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    49 Posts
    #476  

    Default

    I need help guys,

    where do I download the links first?? on my computer or on my blackberry z10?

    I have done everything with the process correct only thing I do not see a list of the apps to chose from? I am guessing because I have not dowloaded any but where do I dowload it??


    your help is appreciated.

    thanks in advance
  2. SpiralBorg's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    212 Posts
    Global Posts
    742 Global Posts
    #477  

    Default Re: List of sideloaded apps working on z10!

    Hello!
    I can confirm that 4 pics 1 word works. There is a whole thread about it, with a fully functional BAR.
    On the thread is a working and tested BAR file, the thread is called 4 pics 1 word on Z10.
    Last edited by SpiralBorg; 02-23-2013 at 05:03 AM.
  3. aha
    aha is offline
    aha's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,237 Posts
    #478  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pat291 View Post
    I need help guys,

    where do I download the links first?? on my computer or on my blackberry z10?

    I have done everything with the process correct only thing I do not see a list of the apps to chose from? I am guessing because I have not dowloaded any but where do I dowload it??


    your help is appreciated.

    thanks in advance
    Post 1, there are a list of apps names there, those names are linked either directly to the bar files, or to the pages where you can find bar files.

    You need to download those bar files to your PC. Post number 1 for details.
  4. pat291's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    49 Posts
    #479  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aha View Post
    Post 1, there are a list of apps names there, those names are linked either directly to the bar files, or to the pages where you can find bar files.

    You need to download those bar files to your PC. Post number 1 for details.

    ok thank you
  5. pat291's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    49 Posts
    #480  

    Default

    I wamted a ndroid style launcher--has any been posted?
  6. moesamarai's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    40 Posts
    #481  

    Default

    Hey guys,

    Would anyone be able to port the Al Jazeera English news app on the Z10? I think there is a native playbook app.

    It an awesome news app and would like to have it again. Thanks in advance!

    Posted via CB10
  7. parabola's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    92 Posts
    #482  

    Default

    I'm happy to report that Our Groceries (Our Groceries for Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps) seems to be working fine. My wife and I live by this app to keep cloud-sync'd shopping lists on our BlackBerrys. Luckily I can now use this on my Z10 while she continues to use the old BBOS version on her 9900. The Our Groceries website is decent enough, but the app is much better for a touch experience.
    joesworld likes this.
  8. ubermanx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    248 Posts
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    #483  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moesamarai View Post
    Hey guys,

    Would anyone be able to port the Al Jazeera English news app on the Z10? I think there is a native playbook app.

    It an awesome news app and would like to have it again. Thanks in advance!

    Posted via CB10
    Don't know if it works but here ya go ...

    Aljazeera English
    7100t -> 7230 -> 7290 -> 8700r -> 8310 -> 8900 -> 8520 -> 9800 -> 9810 -> 9900 -> Z10 -> Nexus 4 (sigh)
  9. aha
    aha is offline
    aha's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,237 Posts
    #484  

    Default

    Could someone convert QQ 2013 and WeChat from Tecent Technology?

    Their Google Play links are as following :

    QQ2013: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m1vYmlsZXFxIl0.

    WeChat: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bmNlbnQubW0iXQ..
  10. VR6
    VR6 is offline
    VR6's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,353 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,362 Global Posts
    #485  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkski View Post
    Can any one convert Asee for android please. Or if the .bar is already out there send me a link so I can try it.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.ASee&hl=en

    Also wunderlist is working
    I need this one too but can't find a working version. Every time I add the camera and save it, it crashes!
    ~VR6

    Rogers 7280 -> 7100r -> 8310 -> 9000 -> WiFi Playbook -> 9800 -> 9900 -> Z10 Oreo
    Thanked by:
    Monkski (02-18-2013) 
    Monkski likes this.
  11. inked18's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    297 Posts
    PIN
    24D8CED1
    #486  

    Default

    anybody get a version of words with friends working without constant crashes?
  12. dannyd86's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    504 Posts
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    #487  

    Default

    Wish Pandora would work in Canada finally. If somebody has an workaround I'd be much appreciated. I know to switch your Netflix over to American its as quik as changing your dns address. Can't find a way to do that on my phones wife or mobile network

    Posted via CB10
  13. moesamarai's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    40 Posts
    #488  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ubermanx View Post
    Don't know if it works but here ya go ...

    Aljazeera English
    Thanks for your efforts! I installed the app but it crashes and doesn't open. Hopefully they come out with a native app soon and I have a feeling they will.

    Posted via CB10
  14. johnhein's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    44 Posts
    #489  

    Default

    Can someone tell me if First Class works on Z10? And where I can find it to load?
  15. FSeverino's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,853 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,855 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #490  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyd86 View Post
    Wish Pandora would work in Canada finally. If somebody has an workaround I'd be much appreciated. I know to switch your Netflix over to American its as quik as changing your dns address. Can't find a way to do that on my phones wife or mobile network

    Posted via CB10
    You might not want to switch your wife's dns... just saying lol


    You can use songza or slacker though, they are pretty cool

    Posted via CB10
    ------------------------>LIST OF WORKING Android Apps for Z10/BB10 ---200 SO FAR!!! <------------------------
  16. fliguy's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    43 Posts
    #491  

    Default

    Has anybody gotten the SmartStart app for Viper/Directed Electronics to work yet?
    Storm, Storm 2, Torch 9800, Torch 9860, Black Z10 all on Telus
  17. stabstabdie's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,770 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,773 Global Posts
    #492  

    Default

    First class works IF your server supports the android version. The apk is readily available and can be converted at apk to bar
  18. jiggawhat_23's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    83 Posts
    #493  

    Default

    Did anyone else's version of Scramble With Friends stop working earlier last night? I've had it on for about a week now and all of a sudden when I open it...I get an error and it forces me close the app.
    I Love The All The Hip Hop You've Hardly Heard About or Have NEVER Heard About....just ask or go to www.thecomeupshow.com
  19. SkypilotOfHope's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    316 Posts
    #494  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggawhat_23 View Post
    Did anyone else's version of Scramble With Friends stop working earlier last night? I've had it on for about a week now and all of a sudden when I open it...I get an error and it forces me close the app.
    Working fine on both my Z10 & PB. Uninstall and then reinstall? Only thing I've found is that I have to logged in manually versus logging into fb.
  20. Peter Jones2's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    19 Posts
    #495  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkypilotOfHope View Post
    Working fine on both my Z10 & PB. Uninstall and then reinstall? Only thing I've found is that I have to logged in manually versus logging into fb.
    Yeah mine stopped working as well. Reinstalled and nothing changed....
  21. jiggawhat_23's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    83 Posts
    #496  

    Default

    I did the uninstall and the reinstall and it's working fine now. I don't understand why it would do that though after a week of it being fine.

    Posted via CB10
    I Love The All The Hip Hop You've Hardly Heard About or Have NEVER Heard About....just ask or go to www.thecomeupshow.com
  22. KemKev's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,686 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,689 Global Posts
    #497  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggawhat_23 View Post
    I did the uninstall and the reinstall and it's working fine now. I don't understand why it would do that though after a week of it being fine.
    No guarantees that side-loaded apps will work perfectly all the time.
  23. dskate's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    17 Posts
    #498  

    Default

    if anyone can find a way to get a shazam app and the Cineplex app, that would be great
    Playbook 64GB, BB Torch 9800......in need of BB10!!!!!
  24. ubermanx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    248 Posts
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    #499  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dskate View Post
    if anyone can find a way to get a shazam app and the Cineplex app, that would be great
    I signed and tried Cineplex and it was a no go for me. Perhaps a less recent version?
    7100t -> 7230 -> 7290 -> 8700r -> 8310 -> 8900 -> 8520 -> 9800 -> 9810 -> 9900 -> Z10 -> Nexus 4 (sigh)
  25. Monkski's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #500  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VR6 View Post
    I need this one too but can't find a working version. Every time I add the camera and save it, it crashes!
    Me also, no joy. Let me know if you do find one!!

Similar Threads

  1. List of Q10 Apps and working Sideloads
    By thedose in forum BlackBerry Q10
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:41 PM
  2. List of sideloaded apps for Q10
    By SackHarry in forum BB10 Android App Sideloading
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 03:57 AM
  3. working on bb10 version of good e-reader app store
    By kozmonaut in forum PlayBook Android App Sideloading
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 09:38 AM
  4. Playbook apps Work on BB10
    By DuexNoir in forum BlackBerry 10 Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 12:24 PM
  5. List of new apps available on Playbook App World 1.+ and 2.+
    By azrin640 in forum PlayBook Apps & Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 11:16 PM

Posting Permissions