Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 88 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 2176
Like Tree8Likes
  1. ponts69's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #201  

    Default

    Hi Lendo, that appears to work. I was hoping for this one...... https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...y5hbmRyb2lkIl0.

    Thanks again!
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #202  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ponts69 View Post
    Hi Lendo, that appears to work. I was hoping for this one...... https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...y5hbmRyb2lkIl0.

    Thanks again!
    Ask and ye shall receive. Check the List.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
    Thanked by:
    ponts69 (02-10-2013) 
  3. ponts69's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #203  

    Default

    WOOOHOOO!! Office talk free works great for me! Connected easy to my corporate OCS! THANK YOU Lendo!
    Thanked by:
    Lendo (02-10-2013) 
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #204  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ponts69 View Post
    WOOOHOOO!! Office talk free works great for me! Connected easy to my corporate OCS! THANK YOU Lendo!
    Glad I could help
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
  5. Darren19's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    49 Posts
    #205  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo78 View Post
    Converted, Signed and Untested. Please check the list.
    works like a charm!!! thanks again
    Pearl - 8900 - 9800 - 9900 (times two) - Z10
    Playbook 16gb
    200 Shares $8.34
    Thanked by:
    Lendo (02-10-2013) 
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #206  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren19 View Post
    works like a charm!!! thanks again
    Good to hear
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
  7. coffeedoctor43's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #207  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo78 View Post
    I'm gonna say no, since the RBC ATM and Locations App didn't work.
    Ok. Thanks anyway.

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  8. mtbdave's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    126 Posts
    #208  

    Default

    I would love to have Roboform.. I dont have the apk file but I think it is a free download. I also need Payfirma, both apps are available for Android.

    I would be so grateful if either of these apps worked!
  9. Djlatino's Avatar

    Posts
    1,903 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,904 Global Posts
    PIN
    Look at her ****, dios mio
    #209  

    Default

    Lendo, great work man.

    Anyone wants tumblr v3.2.2, tested and working, here it is:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15442597/com...v1.0.322.0.bar
    [Atticus told me to delete the adjectives and I'd have the facts]

    2 Chainz came out with a 4.0 GPA in Business. I want to be 2 Chainz when I grow up.
    Thanked by:
    Lendo (02-10-2013) 
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #210  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    Lendo, great work man.

    Anyone wants tumblr v3.2.2, tested and working, here it is:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15442597/com...v1.0.322.0.bar
    I've added it to the list.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #211  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtbdave View Post
    I would love to have Roboform.. I dont have the apk file but I think it is a free download. I also need Payfirma, both apps are available for Android.

    I would be so grateful if either of these apps worked!
    Payfirma has been added, but Roboform has multilple listings. Got a specific one? Go to this link Click here and tell me which one.
    Last edited by Lendo78; 02-10-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
  12. mtbdave's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    126 Posts
    #212  

    Default

    I will see if I can find a link for Roboform. The Payfirma app is a zip file and is in apk? I am not sure what to do with it? I have loaded bar files using DPBB, but how do I use the apk?
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #213  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtbdave View Post
    I will see if I can find a link for Roboform. The Payfirma app is a zip file and is in apk? I am not sure what to do with it? I have loaded bar files using DPBB, but how do I use the apk?
    Are you using IE as a browser? If so, switch to Firefox or Chrome. The links are in my first post. After that you won't have any problems.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
  14. mtbdave's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    126 Posts
    #214  

    Default

    Yes, I use IE, the file downloads as a zip file.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #215  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtbdave View Post
    Yes, I use IE, the file downloads as a zip file.
    Switch to Firefox or Chrome
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
  16. mtbdave's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    126 Posts
    #216  

    Default

    Chrome downloaded it ok, it installs but wont run
  17. ponts69's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #217  

    Default

    Anyone have any luck with Netflix?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #218  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtbdave View Post
    Chrome downloaded it ok, it installs but wont run
    That would mean it's no good. Sorry.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #219  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ponts69 View Post
    Anyone have any luck with Netflix?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Netflix is a no until they release a native app
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
  20. dannyd86's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    504 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    #220  

    Default

    We need to convert netflix 1.8, blaze has thrown an egg hunt for us. First Look: Netflix running on BlackBerry 10! | CrackBerry.com Ive tried with PlayBook .apk to .bar converter but i think this site is ******* with me, the version that comes out isnt what I put in
  21. mtbdave's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    126 Posts
    #221  

    Default

    Here is a link to Roboform.. I will keep my fingers crossed!

    http://androidsight.com/wp-content/p...load.php?id=26

    thx
  22. mtbdave's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    126 Posts
    #222  

    Default

    thanks for trying, I appreciate it!
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #223  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyd86 View Post
    We need to convert netflix 1.8, blaze has thrown an egg hunt for us. First Look: Netflix running on BlackBerry 10! | CrackBerry.com Ive tried with PlayBook .apk to .bar converter but i think this site is ******* with me, the version that comes out isnt what I put in
    I haven't had much luck with the online tool, that's why I stopped using it and got my own tools from RIM.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #224  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtbdave View Post
    Here is a link to Roboform.. I will keep my fingers crossed!

    http://androidsight.com/wp-content/p...load.php?id=26

    thx
    Coverted, signed and untested. Please check the list and let us know.

    Edit: Signature Error. Sorry it's a no go
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1154 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    Passport? No way! I'm holding out for the Flipper
  25. mtbdave's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    126 Posts
    #225  

    Default

    ok, thanks again for trying!
Page 9 of 88 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help with converting APK to BAR
    By jcool13 in forum PlayBook Apps & Games
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:48 PM
  2. TUTORIAL APK to BAR, easy to do
    By RexBB in forum PlayBook Android App Sideloading
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 11:23 AM
  3. Please Convert APK to Bar for me, Paid Apps
    By ruiner666 in forum PlayBook Android App Sideloading
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 06:51 PM
  4. Request: Tutorial APK to BAR
    By RexBB in forum PlayBook Android App Sideloading
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 11:38 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:57 PM

Posting Permissions