Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 18 of 88 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 2176
Like Tree8Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #426  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrizz View Post
    Hi,

    Can only get this sideloaded please?

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....skyplus&hl=en
    Thank you
    We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1418 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
  2. joneddy's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    52 Posts
    #427  

    Default

    Any chance you can convert SpotConnect?

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result

    Thanks!
  3. kingrizz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    270 Posts
    #428  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo78 View Post
    We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.
    its the Sky+ app.. hopefully this ones better

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....skyplus&hl=en
    sorry
  4. simonfa's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    160 Posts
    #429  

    Default

    If the Sky + app doesn't work, I did find the mobile site worked well.

    Posted via CB10
  5. tfp
    tfp is offline
    tfp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,707 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,761 Global Posts
    #430  

    Default

    Hey! Any chance that you can convert CloudOn? It just received an update yesterday in Google Play and I can't seem to find the .apk file anywhere to convert.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...9uLmNsaWVudCJd <---- that's the Play link for it.

    Please and Thank you
    Don't take Life so seriously, you'll never get out alive
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #431  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfp View Post
    Hey! Any chance that you can convert CloudOn? It just received an update yesterday in Google Play and I can't seem to find the .apk file anywhere to convert.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...9uLmNsaWVudCJd <---- that's the Play link for it.

    Please and Thank you
    Can't find an outside source. Sorry.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1418 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
  7. tfp
    tfp is offline
    tfp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,707 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,761 Global Posts
    #432  

    Default

    Thanks anyways

    Posted via CB10
    Don't take Life so seriously, you'll never get out alive
  8. jolsonpb's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    83 Posts
    #433  

    Default

    Hi Lendo,

    Would you be able to convert the following apps please?

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...zard.bma&hl=en

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...5teWRsaW5rIl0.

    Thanks!
    Joey
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #434  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolsonpb View Post
    Hi Lendo,

    Would you be able to convert the following apps please?

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...zard.bma&hl=en

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...5teWRsaW5rIl0.

    Thanks!
    I'm having no luck today. Sorry.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1418 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
  10. chrysaurora's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,151 Posts
    #435  

    Default

    Several people have told me that once Android Player runtime is updated from Gingerbread (2.3) to Jelly Bean (4.1) a vast majority of Android (sideloaded) apps will start to work on Z10. Do the technical folks here know if it sounds correct?

    Does anyone know why don't ALL sideloaded Android apps currently work? I can think of three potential reasons:

    1. Gingerbread runtime is not fully implemented, has missing APIs and so some gingerbread Android apps do not work as they depend on those missing APIs

    2. Some apps require Jelly Bean (not Gingerbread) to work. So, they should start working as soon as Z10 gets Jelly Bean update.

    3. Gingerbread runtime is FULLY implemented but BlackBerry enforces some restrictions so some apps are not able to work. If that's the case, they would enforce similar restrictions on Jelly Bean runtime too, won't they?

    Which one?
    ***
    Dear BlackBerry,
    1. Fix Contacts App (at the bare minimum: create 2 options - clear all links and disable auto-linking of contacts)
    2. In your advertisement/commercials, please advertise "Android Player" as one of the features (you could show/print Android logo and advertise limited compatibility)
    3. Support Google Play / Google APIs in Android Player so Google Now, Maps, Hangouts/Voice work flawlessly or convince Google to develop NATIVE apps for BB10.
  11. Thachoc1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,486 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,487 Global Posts
    PIN
    PINCH ME!!! My Z30 and Playbook are so great I must be dreaming!!!!
    #436  

    Default

    Do these new converts work on the Playbook too?
  12. BerryWizard's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,157 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,159 Global Posts
    #437  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrysaurora View Post
    Several people have told me that once Android Player runtime is updated from Gingerbread (2.3) to Jelly Bean (4.1) a vast majority of Android (sideloaded) apps will start to work on Z10. Do the technical folks here know if it sounds correct?

    Does anyone know why don't ALL sideloaded Android apps currently work? I can think of three potential reasons:

    1. Gingerbread runtime is not fully implemented, has missing APIs and so some gingerbread Android apps do not work as they depend on those missing APIs

    2. Some apps require Jelly Bean (not Gingerbread) to work. So, they should start working as soon as Z10 gets Jelly Bean update.

    3. Gingerbread runtime is FULLY implemented but BlackBerry enforces some restrictions so some apps are not able to work. If that's the case, they would enforce similar restrictions on Jelly Bean runtime too, won't they?

    Which one?
    I'm digging the option 1 and 3 but i can tell right away that 2 is incorrect : when i try to convert any app, i make sure the version work smooth and perf ect on my dell steak (its on 2.3.3) and than i convert, sign and load it to my z10....yes im not the best in the matter but many developers here use the same steps so it doesn't make sense some apps work and some doesn't.

    Posted via CB10
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #438  

    Default

    I'm still searching for a few .apk files.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1418 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
  14. ajayprk's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    153 Posts
    #439  

    Default Lendo's .APK to .BAR thread

    Requesting to please convert bookmyshow which is found here

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bS5idC5ibXMiXQ..

    Thanks for help in advance


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #440  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajayprk View Post
    Requesting to please convert bookmyshow which is found here

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bS5idC5ibXMiXQ..

    Thanks for help in advance


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    No luck .. Sorry
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1418 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
  16. torpesco's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    151 Posts
    #441  

    Default

    Has anyone tried/requested PodTrapper?
    http://ota.versatilemonkey.com/podtr...odTrapperA.apk
  17. Hachiko's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #442  

    Default

    Requesting to convert this please!

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...5sbnJlYWRlciJd

    Thanks!
  18. cbbear's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #443  
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #444  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by torpesco View Post
    Has anyone tried/requested PodTrapper?
    http://ota.versatilemonkey.com/podtr...odTrapperA.apk
    PodTrapper
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1418 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #445  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hachiko View Post
    Requesting to convert this please!

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...5sbnJlYWRlciJd

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbear View Post
    No Good sorry
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1418 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
  21. greatwiseone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,791 Posts
    #446  

    Default

    Even when the Android runtime is updated to 4.1, the incompatibility with certain apps will still remain. The reason is that bb10 only support a limited set of api's with the Android player and and apps that make use of Google services and android ndk won't work unless the code is tweaked.



    Posted via CB10
  22. chrysaurora's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,151 Posts
    #447  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatwiseone View Post
    Even when the Android runtime is updated to 4.1, the incompatibility with certain apps will still remain. The reason is that bb10 only support a limited set of api's with the Android player and and apps that make use of Google services and android ndk won't work unless the code is tweaked.
    Posted via CB10
    Thanks! That's what I wanted to know if it's a FULL implementation of Android run-time or if certain restrictions have been placed. For eg: I know that you Android apps (currently) do not have access to certain BB APIs such as they can't read BB's contacts (probably because of some security constraint). Which is why (ported version of) WhatsApp doesn't fully work because it needs to read your addressbook/contact list.

    That said, I attended BlackBerry conference recently and senior folks from BlackBerry mentioned that they'll be opening up more APIs/functionality when Android run-time is updated. So, I guess that will allow even more Android apps to become compatible with BB 10.
    ***
    Dear BlackBerry,
    1. Fix Contacts App (at the bare minimum: create 2 options - clear all links and disable auto-linking of contacts)
    2. In your advertisement/commercials, please advertise "Android Player" as one of the features (you could show/print Android logo and advertise limited compatibility)
    3. Support Google Play / Google APIs in Android Player so Google Now, Maps, Hangouts/Voice work flawlessly or convince Google to develop NATIVE apps for BB10.
  23. Bubblefat's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    68 Posts
    #448  

    Default

    All of these links lead toa .ZIP where the only file useable is a .apk file. I thought these were already converted....?
    Thanked by:
    Amit Oberoi (02-24-2013) 
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #449  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblefat View Post
    All of these links lead toa .ZIP where the only file useable is a .apk file. I thought these were already converted....?
    Problem was solved with browser change.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1418 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
  25. pedrooliveiira's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    5 Posts
    #450  

    Default

    Requesting to convert this please!

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...VyZ2lhOTdmbSJd

Similar Threads

  1. Help with converting APK to BAR
    By jcool13 in forum PlayBook Apps & Games
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:48 PM
  2. TUTORIAL APK to BAR, easy to do
    By RexBB in forum PlayBook Android App Sideloading
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 11:23 AM
  3. Please Convert APK to Bar for me, Paid Apps
    By ruiner666 in forum PlayBook Android App Sideloading
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 06:51 PM
  4. Request: Tutorial APK to BAR
    By RexBB in forum PlayBook Android App Sideloading
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 11:38 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:57 PM

Posting Permissions