- CrackBerry Newbie
- 5 Posts
Just looking for some help
hey so new to this and just got the Z10 trying to sideload android apps and followed the tutorial but with no luck I tried on my windows 8 and got an error trying to install the DDPB that I have to install some Microsoft frame network, I tried it said was already installed a higher version so then I went to my windows 7 machine , and I keep getting the error java not recognized as internal or external now the trouble shooting I've tried has been uninstalling all java and reinstalling, im wondering if im picking the wrong java link ?
- 02-06-13, 11:52 AM #2
try using the CHROME plug in called Playbook App Manager.. i hope this link takes u there..
and it;s REALLY easy from there..
1) put phone into dev mod
2) find ip address on phone under settings -- network (better on wifi i find)
3) open chrome plug in and enter the ip address
4) click on the link created (should be just the ip u entered)
5) enter the device password u set when entering dev mode
6) you'll see a file manager type window and on the top right there is a "install apps" button
7) browse and find your .bar file
9) wait till it finishes
10) u will see the app on your device.. enjoy
hope this helps and that it works on win8 too.
- By stitchesare4snitches in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-11, 05:07 PM
- By GeoffTK in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-09, 03:30 AM
- By Eli8330 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 12-27-08, 11:45 PM
- By pwnstar in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-08, 07:30 PM
- By geminii in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-08, 10:41 AM