Having trouble sideloading apps on Z10
I keep getting ('java' is not recognized as an internal or external command) when I press connect on the DDPB installer. Any help is appreciated! I activated developer mode and downloaded the runtimes and everything.
- CrackBerry User
03-23-13, 07:29 PM #4
- 27 Posts
- 04-02-13, 10:13 AM #5
No matter what I try, this thing (chrome extension) will not work for me. It always starts to install, then stops at the halfway mark. Then the progress bar proceeds to do this flowing type thing, I have no idea how to explain it. As for ddpb, it doesn't want to install anything either!
- CrackBerry Addict
04-02-13, 04:54 PM #6
- 646 Posts
- 04-02-13, 05:38 PM #9
First verify that you have the correct version for your device i.e 32bit or 64bit and if that fails, you may have to manually set the path and class path to the java environment variables.
Locate where you have your jdk and jre installed on your machine. For default installations the path is usually something like
Go to Control Panel>System>Advanced System Properties>Environment Variables and under the User Variables tab click on Path then Edit.
(DO NOT DELETE OR MODIFY ANYTHING ELSE)
You can add it at the end or at the beginning of the list and if adding at the beginning, it should look something like this C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_29\bin;
If adding at the end, it will look something like
;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_29\bin
Pay close attention to where the ; sign goes depending on where you decide to add it in
Hope this helps
- By aryan77 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 14Last Post: 05-01-13, 07:34 AM
- By Deathcoffin in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-13, 01:10 PM
- By NAMISH in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-20-13, 03:54 PM
- By cre8tivspirit in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-04-08, 02:33 PM
- By Starbuck_Drunk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 10-28-07, 04:57 AM