Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By SCrid2000

Global Posts
    10,389 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Converted Android App Repository

Update: due to 10.2.1 enabling on device apk installation, the increase of compatible apks, and also due to users regularly deleting all the apks from this folder, the usefulness of this repository is essentially 0 at this time. Therefore, I am closing it down. I really using the Amazon App Store and Snap to get Android apps.

I decided to create a repository for converted Android Apps.
    This repository is not for requesting conversions, or for uploading .apks. This thread is not for requesting conversion or uploading .apks. The purpose of this is only to post apps that have already been packaged as .bars so they will run on BlackBerry 10.
    I used box to do it, because a lot of BlackBerry owners have a free 50gb account with Box and, lets be honest, have used very little of it.
    So if you want to join the repository, just click the link at the end of the post.

If you get an error like is shown in the second post, try using a different web browser.

If you don't have a Box account, here's a link to get you an extra 10gb if you have a BlackBerry 10 device: http://www.box.com/bb10

RULES!

In order to prevent chaos, the following rules must be followed (I WILL NOT HESITATE to kick people out of the repository, or delete it if things get out of hand.

1. ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES upload any paid apps! This is not negotiable. This includes apps that you yourself have made. If it's paid, don't upload it. If you upload a paid app, the first time I'll contact you and let you know to be more careful. If it happens a second time, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE FOLDER. If uploading of paid apps gets to be a problem I will delete the shared folder immediately. I will be keeping an eye on this; this isn't some DMCA, if the owner contacts me I'll get around to taking it down. Seriously. Do not upload paid apps.

2. Further, do not upload anything that you do not have permission to upload.

3. NAMING. This is important to me to maintain some order and make sure that the first rule is upheld. Before uploading a .bar, rename it to the following:
    (Name Of App shown in the App Store you got it from) (Date the app was downloaded in MMDDYY format).
    Example: If I posted the official Android Twitter Client, which had been downloaded today, it would be named:
    Twitter 021013.bar

4. TESTING - before you upload anything, test it to be sure that it works.

5. DELETING OLD .BARS - Do not delete anything unless 1) you uploaded it, or 2) you notice that it's a paid app.

6. NEW/OLD VERSIONS - Do not upload an app if a newer version exists (that's what the date in the name is for). I'll occasionally be going through and deleting old versions to keep things clean. Do not delete an older version of an app unless you uploaded the older version AND the newer version.

If you're willing to follow those rules, you can join the box folder by clicking: https://www.box.com/signup/collablin.../783760fe15903 FROM A DESKTOP PC.
    Or if the link isn't working for you, send me the email address you use for Box and I'll manually add you.

If you just want to view the folder, you can view it by going to https://www.box.com/bb10apks.

Enjoy
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 02-02-2014 at 09:16 AM.
    Thanked by 2:
    howarmat (02-10-2013),  tryfe (02-10-2013) 
    howarmat, tryfe and Djlatino like this.

Global Posts
    1,632 Global Posts
    PIN
    Look at her ****, dios mio

Ugh getting this
    Juventa feat. Erica Curran - Move Into Light (Toby Hedges Remix)

I has twitter, FOLLOW MEH @chingonas0
    Feedback? Help? Email me! diego.rivas@mobilenations.com

Global Posts
    10,389 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    I'm getting that in Chrome right now too, but it works in IE. Try using a different web browser
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2ACBB7CC

it says page not found errrrrr
    ADD ME UP ON BBM
    PIN: 2ACBB7CC
    CrackBerry Abuser

Better avoid BOX and use DropBox...Somehow that just works

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    24CBF32E

It works fine for me
    CrackBerry Abuser

Doesn't work for me
    Attachment 143511
    CrackBerry User

Doesn't work forme me
    Converted Android App Repository-img_00000041.png

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Genius

doesn't look like this initiative is off to a good start!
    The Good e-Reader App Store is your #1 online Destination for BB10, Android and Playbook Apps! We currently have over 4500 Blackberry apps and 47,000 Android Apps! Our new client will work with the new leaked firmware. Download it today or visit http://apps.goodereader.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Ok. Looks like we have to visit the page on a computer then it will work

Posted via CB10

Global Posts
    10,389 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

A lot of people have joined the last few days, hope to see some new additions!
    Quote Originally Posted by starfleet_k View Post
    Ok. Looks like we have to visit the page on a computer then it will work

Posted via CB10
    Thanks

Global Posts
    10,389 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Whoever flintstone6@rogers.com is, they're a d0uchebag. Files restored.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,180 Global Posts

I'm in. . .!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,058 Global Posts

Can we please encourage people to use comments and leave some comments for the apps they tried? *There is a little "Comment" icon next to each file in Box, please utilize it.
    I had nothing but trouble and only %50 of the apps I tried worked on my Playbook. I just got my Z10 and I have a feeling that similar experience is waiting for me.. Get excited that the app is on the list, take time to load it, only to have it fail try after try..
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,983 Global Posts

upload all of these apps for these various sites/forums

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...3-bars-689706/ (really good)

BlackBerry 10 Bars (really good)

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ng-os2-661898/

List Of Working BlackBerry 10 BAR Files

If you have an APK file and want to test it out and convert it to bar file PlayBook .apk to .bar converter (most of the time it doesn't work but if you find out that does post it everywhere)

Load Android Apps on Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps - this puts bar files on your phone

Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps - Personally my favourite site. On the bottom right of the page before the forums there is a next button of like 10 pages **Netflix is there there since people are whining about it**

List of Working BlackBerry PlayBook BAR Files BlackBerryEmpire.com / List Of Working BlackBerry 10 BAR Files | BlackBerry Empire

BlackBerry PlayBook 67 Apps & Games 745MB [GR420] (download torrent) - TPB (65 files including angry birds)

Over 200 .bar Files for the PlayBook! | Zamkato

List Of Working PlayBook BAR Files

BAR files | NerdBerry.net

BlackBerryOS.com - Working Instagram BAR File For BlackBerry 10 Leaked - everyone is whining about istagram here it is, just don't sign out or you won't be able to sign back in

AndroidBars.net, your neighbourhood BAR

Working Android BARs

Copy and Paste this on every thread asking for bar files for me please!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi,
    I was trying to connect to your BOX account but cannot....can you link me? My box account is at pepsisoda0@yahoo.com