- CrackBerry Addict
- 593 Posts
Compare to playbook
Don't have a Z10, but can anybody tell me if there are differences between the Android version for the Z10 and the Playbook? Does it support more Android features etc?
Wanting to test Navigon if it will work on the Z10, it's not working for the Playbook.
- CrackBerry Master
02-06-13, 03:14 PM #6
- 1,380 Posts
I find that the Z10 way out performs the PB. I also find that my PB is now just sitting there wishing I would pick it up and use it more. Poor playbook I found a new Love....BlackBerry Passport!Sent from My Brain to My Fingers to You across the vastness of the internet.
Owner of the First Z10 sold in Canada.If you see typos, it's because I didn't post from my Z10.
Blackberry 10 GTA V Crew thread BB10 crew in effect!!
- 02-16-13, 05:21 PM #11
I'm not sure everyone says z10. However when I used my plants vs zombies from PlayBook on z10 it messed up badly tbh I had to click it about 4 times of failing to run on z10. Then it would load would run fine. Doodle jump been app what works best so far. But some of my PlayBook apps didn't work.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- 02-16-13, 06:24 PM #12
- 02-16-13, 09:33 PM #13
Re: Compare to playbook
I guess this fiasco between the Playbook and the Z10 is random. Some apps will be better on the Playbook, some better on the Z10, but take in to note that Blackberry 10 is still a very young Operating System.:thumbup:
- By TyePo in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 24Last Post: 05-03-13, 11:28 AM
- By buky in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 37Last Post: 04-30-12, 01:25 PM
- By Norbert_UK in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 7Last Post: 02-24-12, 10:29 PM
- By ahncall in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-11, 07:12 AM
- By plucky duck in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 15Last Post: 04-08-11, 10:37 AM