- CrackBerry Abuser
- 242 Posts
- No thanks!
Candy Crush stopped working
Guys, i was finally able to side load Candy Crush, was running just fine, but all of the sudden it just stopped working... App opens but buttons do not respond. I can't play!!!
I believe there was a mention about something needed to be renewed every certain days... Can anyone help confirm this? How do I fix this??
Any help appreciated.
Ian BPROUD BLACKBERRY Z10 & PLAYBOOK 64GB WIFI OWNER
- CrackBerry Genius
06-28-2013, 12:40 PM #2
- 2,101 Posts
Try a device reset and/or force close the app by pressing and holding the X icon until the active frame closes. You can also sideload Ghost Commander or another Android task manager to close any android apps in the background.
It doesn't sound like an issue with your debug token, if that's what you're asking about. That expires after 30 days though and needs to be renewed in order flowers the app to run, period.
Posted via CB10 on my Z10 & loving it!"The blacker the berry the sweeter the use..." -- 93Aero
- By gregorylkelly in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-22-2013, 03:20 PM
- By jjfad in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2013, 11:01 PM
- By ariapazooki in forum General BBM ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2013, 12:45 AM
- By mmm273 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 15Last Post: 07-06-2013, 01:48 PM
- By rgarza8 in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2013, 07:38 PM