Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Cool BarInstall - Bar file management

As we know that BlackBerry 10 is currently only able to download an APPLICATIONS or GAME at BLACKBERRY WORLD only.
    Or another way is to sideload using other tools such as DDPB, PBTools and also need the Computer, Laptop, Data Cable.

Currently Indonesian Local Developer : Yohanes Nugroho is developing and building a site that can be used to for the BlackBerry 10 in order to facilitate users to download, convert possession ANDROID Applications or Games in order to run properly on BLACKBERRY 10.

With BARINSTALL all things be done directly through via Browser on the BlackBerry 10.

Here are the Leaked Picture :

SIGN IN

ACCOUNT

Upload BAR FILE

Upload and Convert APK FILE

Manage DEVICE

Manage Debug Token

Manage Signing Keys

PROGRESS

Letís Wait and See for Launching This Sites

any question and trouble ?

go mention and follow me on twitter : @a5enk

speciaL THANKS : Yohanes Nugroho

Quote Originally Posted by tinyhack View Post
    Hi,

This is the creator of barinstall.com here. I also wrote localbar. It's quite popular. Can you guess how many donations that I have received? so far: 1 donation, and money that I got from ads so far (in about 2 years) are less than 200 USD.

My target is people like zocster here that prefer to have a good site with good speed without annoying ads. And of course anyone can make a similar service like mine.

I would like to announce that the site is now open. Thanks to a5enk for testing and spreading the info before the launch date.
    Thanks to you too

okay Guys here you are :

[OFFICIAL THREAD] LAUNCHED Barinstall.com

source : BerryZone.Biz
    Last edited by a5enk; 07-08-2013 at 02:57 AM.
    Thanked by 6:
    ami.one (07-10-2013),  Bilaal (07-08-2013),  Essoo (07-08-2013),  fbloise (07-10-2013),  schmeat (07-19-2013),  tinyhack (07-08-2013) 
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

FAQ
    Note: if you still have some questions, please email yohanes [AT] gmail.com

How does this work?
    It has been a common knowledge that anyone can sideload their app if you are in the same local network. For example, see the localbar app that I created.

BlackBerry has a VPN feature. By connecting to a VPN server, you will be "in the same local network" as barinstall server. That's what VPN do: it makes it possible to join a network (e.g: company network) via the Internet and your machine will be treated as if it is in company's network).

By being in the same network, barinstall server can access your phone and install software to it.

Warning while connected to barinstall vpn, you will lose your internet access and can only access barinstall.com. It also means your email/BBM/anything that requires internet will not work during that time. BB10 doesn't support split tunneling (probably for a security reason), and for now I am not yet giving internet access via VPN through my server (to conserve bandwidth).

Will BlackBerry close this hole?
    May be, may be not. I don't know. I hope not. It will make life more difficult for anyone doing remote development.

In case BlackBerry closes the hole, you can still use this site's other tools, such as APK converter and debug token generator. If BlackBerry closes this and you no longer want to use this site because of that, I will refund your money for that month.

Why do you need to know my device password?
    To be able to install something, I need to know your password. When you sideload something from your PC, the app that you use to sideload also needs to know your password.

If you want to be safe, you can change your password when you want to install something, and change it back when you are done. So I will not know your real password.

If you just want to convert APK (Android installer file) or generate debug token and you want to install yourself, you don't need to enter a device password.

Is this legal?
    This site doesn't host any apps that is not free/open source. You can upload your own files (any file, this will not be shared with other users), and it is up to you to keep the legality of what you upload/download.

How many devices I can register in my account?
    You can register up to two devices.

What is the size limit of the files that I can upload/convert?
    Currently the limit is 200 MB.

Is there a quota for the files that I uploaded?
    Yes, the quote is 3 GB per user.

Why would I want to use this? I can do everything from my own computer!
    Several reasons:

You want to be able to install stuff while you are away from your computer. May be in the long hours in the train.
    You just want a solution that just works. You don't have time to fiddle around with SDK, debug tokens, etc.
    You want to help with development of other apps that I made (such as localbar, youtube downloader).

If you can do everything by yourself, and you always have access to your PC/laptop/other device, thats great, you don't need this.

Why is it so expensive?
    To be able to give a good user experience, I need to rent a server with good bandwidth. You will also support me in developing freewares such as localbar, tentube (youtube downloader).

And if you don't like the price, you can always use your computer for this purpose.

Do you have plan for other features or apps in the future?
    Yes. Some of them are:

dropbox integration (and may be Google drive)
    Google play apk downloader (in the form of a native app)
    Internet access via VPN (with compression and ad blocking)
    fbloise likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

This is awesome...thanks.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    CrackBerry Newbie

nice info.. thanks

Global Posts
    1,634 Global Posts
    PIN
    Look at her ****, dios mio

2.99 what a rip.

You can pay for hosting and profit with ads only or donations. Monthly payments for something that people here on this forum will provide for free is plain ********.
    If you really want to, you could even do 1 time CPAs.

I say have a donation bar on the top right of the site if you really want to get some cash flowing, people here are thankful.

Not even any kind of thanks to the devs who made it all happen such as the localbar dude or xsacha or whoever contributed.

SMH to whoever thought paying monthly would go far.
    Juventa feat. Erica Curran - Move Into Light (Toby Hedges Remix)

I has twitter, FOLLOW MEH @chingonas0
    Feedback? Help? Email me! diego.rivas@mobilenations.com

Global Posts
    7,675 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AD743B7

Wow, the grand master of legacy OS is back!

Sent from my Z10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

Djlatino a dedicated server for something like this is about $200 monthly
    Clearly this service could not be free

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I have a blog, it's Dandandin.net

Global Posts
    1,634 Global Posts
    PIN
    Look at her ****, dios mio

Hence why I say ads, donation, cpa, etc.
    Juventa feat. Erica Curran - Move Into Light (Toby Hedges Remix)

I has twitter, FOLLOW MEH @chingonas0
    Feedback? Help? Email me! diego.rivas@mobilenations.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    2.99 what a rip.

You can pay for hosting and profit with ads only or donations. Monthly payments for something that people here on this forum will provide for free is plain ********.
    If you really want to, you could even do 1 time CPAs.

I say have a donation bar on the top right of the site if you really want to get some cash flowing, people here are thankful.

Not even any kind of thanks to the devs who made it all happen such as the localbar dude or xsacha or whoever contributed.

No one is forced to use the service, he can charge whatever he wants...If you have a better model, set it up and run it the way you want...$3 seems pretty reasonable to me, less than the cost of most hot beverages at a fancy coffee shop...

Posted via CB10
    tinyhack likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

ads (nobody click them on a mobile browser and anyway that vpn is not connected to internet) and donations (nobody donates) works only if you have thousands and thousands of users (in that case he also would be paying thousands in monthly fees)
    tinyhack likes this.

Global Posts
    7,675 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AD743B7

Ask @xsacha how much he had received in donations for his work?

Plus I rather pay than seeing ads and pop ups. This is professional.

Hence why I say ads, donation, cpa, etc.

Sent from my Z10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Hi,

This is the creator of barinstall.com here. I also wrote localbar. It's quite popular. Can you guess how many donations that I have received? so far: 1 donation, and money that I got from ads so far (in about 2 years) are less than 200 USD.

My target is people like zocster here that prefer to have a good site with good speed without annoying ads. And of course anyone can make a similar service like mine.

I would like to announce that the site is now open. Thanks to a5enk for testing and spreading the info before the launch date.

Quote Originally Posted by zocster View Post
    Ask @xsacha how much he had received in donations for his work?

Plus I rather pay than seeing ads and pop ups. This is professional.

Sent from my Z10
    TinyController control your BB from Windows/Mac using USB, WIFI, and Bluetooth.
    Thanked by 2:
    fbloise (07-10-2013),  HaTaX (07-08-2013) 
    HaTaX, fbloise and a5enk like this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,061 Global Posts

If someone wants to pay $3 so they can have someone access their phone slower than USB cable can and waste their data plan in the process, more power to them. I say, let people vote with their wallet.

Although giving a tiny share to xsacha would be a sign of good will

STL 100-1 10.1.0.273
    Great audio quality | High resolution display
    Ergonomic grip | Good performance
    That's my BlackBerry Bold 9700

just wanted to show my support .

The localbar we have today, app centre, localbar2 , free proxy have all been made by him.

I am a proud supporter for this . Yeah it's a few bucks but if the quality is high and let's s you convert (etc) at the same time - then I say do it.

I can promise you guys if there was any chance of ads paying for a VPN service - he would have given that option. Reality is though - server costs, bandwidth, maintenence. It all adds up
    CrackBerry Abuser

Just a quick addition: I have enabled the VPN access for Internet browsing with ad blocking. So you can say that you pay for VPN service (which is usually more than 3 USD/month) with an extra feature: you can use it to install bar files.

Quote Originally Posted by Raestloz View Post
    If someone wants to pay $3 so they can have someone access their phone slower than USB cable can and waste their data plan in the process, more power to them. I say, let people vote with their wallet.

Although giving a tiny share to xsacha would be a sign of good will

STL 100-1 10.1.0.273
    Magnetic_dud likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

WOW!
    Including the VPN internet, for $3 it's a steal!
    Where is the server located?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    24E1DBA9

3$ per month? lol lol lol

C0010E0E4
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic_dud View Post
    WOW!
    Including the VPN internet, for $3 it's a steal!
    Where is the server located?
    The server is located in north america. I am not giving a free trial, but If you register, and cancel within 3 days, your money will be refunded 100%.

This should give enough time to test for the speed and decide if you want to continue.
    Magnetic_dud likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

Cool, I might try it soon: i am paranoid and I don't like using free (unprotected) wifi hotspots without a VPN.
    $3 is very cheap including all the services

I hope you are successful
    CrackBerry User

**WoW** This is cool! just one question, do you store all my sideloaded apps if I wipe my device or install a os leak will I be able to restore all my apps with a click of a button? If yes I'm all for it!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mosheys; 07-09-2013 at 01:57 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius

This is from the localbar dude :P He created all that from scratch so yohanes doesn't need to thank anyone really.

The donations don't get squat so I'm fine with him charging $3/month. This is a nice feature that does require upkeep. I also know how to create a VPN but I would never be able to put the time in to creating such a website or maintaining it. For people who want this feature, this will likely be the only method (short of creating your own VPN and hack together some scripts).
    Developer of PPSSPP, ReQognise, Dingleberry, PB Connect, Sachesi, Sachup + Sachibar and other Qt apps. Porter of many opensource Qt apps.
    tinyhack likes this.

Also. For those of you who don't know, a US VPN allows you to access US content.

I currently pay more for a US VPN just for American netflix and Hulu.

Although the price might go up if everyone does that.

Posted via CB from my LE
    CrackBerry Abuser

Damn, I just rechecked my server location, and it is located in Canada.

I specifically go to the page where they offer "US dedicated server" and somehow I didn't check that I got a server located in Canada. I will ask them if it can be moved.

Quote Originally Posted by KermEd View Post
    Also. For those of you who don't know, a US VPN allows you to access US content.

I currently pay more for a US VPN just for American netflix and Hulu.

Although the price might go up if everyone does that.

Posted via CB from my LE
    Last edited by tinyhack; 07-10-2013 at 01:01 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Yes, all of the apps are stored privately (per user). I am trying to be legal and not host any comemercial APK/BAR for public, but you can store anything in your private space.

Currently you need to click one by one to reinstall.

It will be easy to add a "dumb reinstall all", but I will try implement a smarter "Install all" (just to reinstall things that are not yet installed, so when you are disconnected from VPN, you can continue reinstalling only the things that are not there yet).

Quote Originally Posted by mosheys View Post
    **WoW** This is cool! just one question, do you store all my sideloaded apps if I wipe my device or install a os leak will I be able to restore all my apps with a click of a button? If yes I'm all for it!

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

I just signed up!

Posted via CB10
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast