- 12-20-2012, 04:38 AM #2
Amazing ! Is this app made in C++ ?
- 12-20-2012, 08:47 AM #4
Water Demo on BB10 Dev Alpha Simulator
I imagine this must be coded in native because of the speed needed for the graphics. Does WebGL have this capability to render distortions of material, because then it could also be done by manipulating the 3D shape of an object. I still think it is native though, using some very clever algorithms to simulate image warping due to refraction.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
- 01-03-2013, 08:46 AM #9
Looks awesome! Especially the rain!
- CrackBerry User
01-03-2013, 09:06 AM #10
- 86 Posts
now just a quick question because I don't think it anyone else has asked. Once you get this official and approved will I be able to use these as my background? Or will I only be able to make this happen while this is the main app open on my phone. I would of loved something like this on my PlayBook but everything that exists so far will only let this happen while it is the main app that is open on the screen.
- 01-03-2013, 11:03 AM #11
- 01-03-2013, 10:28 PM #13
Rocks! 10charIt was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
- By Luckyman6886 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2012, 04:47 AM
- By ACFP3 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 22Last Post: 05-10-2012, 06:59 PM
- By sebastianlovestheplaybook in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2012, 11:31 AM
- By lund in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 10Last Post: 05-02-2012, 05:37 PM
- By neilmann in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2012, 03:02 PM