Do any other developers think that vendor portal needs to be updated? Is there a road map on when vendor portal will be updated?
If they added some additional features it would be a lot more powerful for developers, such as:
- Total/Daily UNIQUE downloads
- Total/Daily UPDATE downloads
- Total/Daily Uninstalls
- Charts for device, country, carrier, app version
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-16-13, 11:49 PM #3
- 5,369 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
lets jus stick with asking for an xls file not a stupid .csv file.
its silly that in 2013 the reports arent openable on a BB device. docs to go doesnt `do` comma seperated values by the looks
- 02-17-13, 09:34 AM #4
And no, I don't consider the "line graph" that they show as a useful interface.
That's the play store interface, I don't have to download CSV files to see all the information. They should look to be at least matching all the features provided there.
- 02-18-13, 02:09 PM #7
Re: Vendor Portal
I would love to see an overhaul of the review system, and maybe see the ability to reply to reviews instead(or in addition) of just flat out denying them.
- 02-21-13, 05:03 PM #8
Yeah, the Vendor Portal needs to be overhauled and a lot of sections need to be replaced.
But the vendor portal doesn't need that nearly as bad as the people that review the apps.
- By kasperapd in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 552Last Post: 10-13-13, 12:22 PM
- By dharmesh88 in forum Theme Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-12, 08:33 AM
- By devcellent in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 10Last Post: 02-06-12, 02:33 PM
- By woobang in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-07, 11:37 PM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-07, 10:22 AM