Sideload spotify onto Z10
I have managed to convert this android spotify application to a .bar file however it dosent have the keys from Blackberry to get it signed yet as it havent recieved them.
I just tried to upload it to my Z10 and while DDPB says it installed correctly i can't find the app on the phone. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Can anyone try it on theirs?
I've managed to get it to almost load onto the blackberry now. It appears that link has to be installed before it will let you install anything.
I'm now stuck on signing the bar file. Could anyone do this please and reupload so I can try it? I've been trying to save it myself for about 2 hours and am getting nowhere!
- 02-01-13, 02:30 PM #6
- 06-18-13, 09:26 AM #10
I am hoping the 10.2 Jelly Bean support will help us here. I still need to carry around my Nexus so I can use Spotify, which leads me to a question. Even when hopefully there is an official spotify app i am sure we can't get it in the Canada App World. On Android after tricking Google into pushing the app to my phone I am hoping we can do a similar thing with App World or copy the application files somehow . Just in case you are wondering Google Play Music / All Access works from the BB browser, maybe I will give that a stab if they can offer the same selection as Spotify
- CrackBerry Newbie
06-18-13, 10:36 AM #11
- 6 Posts
So I have Spotify working on my phone! The apk is provided from the link below. Once I downloaded that, I used the the tutorial below to convert the apk and it worked!
Spotify for BlackBerry 10 - Get It Now! | BlackBerry Empire
- By emstardeluxe in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-13, 06:35 PM
- By Wyatt Crouse in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-12, 11:41 PM
- By Ipadhater2012 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-12, 11:05 PM
- By Cursed4Eva in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-12, 12:38 AM
- By SCrid2000 in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-11, 08:41 PM