Ripple problem: Oh Snap! Build request failed with message: CreateProcessW: ...
I am trying to Package the sample "Hello World" example in Ripple but I get the following error:
Oh Snap! Build request failed with message: CreateProcessW: The system cannot find the file specified.
The following are my settings:
SDK Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK 18.104.22.168
Project Root: C:\Users\Efstathio\Ripplesites\HelloWorld
Archive Name: HelloWorld
Output folder: c:\webapps\Output
As I do not have a webserver, I am accessing the page via "http://localhost:9910/helloworld/index.html"
I have both index.html and the config.xml in the same directory.
I have looked all over the net for solutions and did not find anything that helped.
Last edited by Mister-E; 01-20-2013 at 05:31 PM.
BB 10 is selected. I redid the setting I am getting the following:
Oh Snap! Build request failed with message: The system cannot find the file specified.
I have attached a screen capture gives further detail into what is going on.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
version="22.214.171.124" id="helloworld" xml:lang="en">
rim:copyright="Copyright 1998-2012 My Corp">My Corp</author>
<feature id="blackberry.identity" required="true" version="126.96.36.199"/>
- CrackBerry User
01-20-2013, 10:41 PM #8Sent from the future in my BB10 powered DeLorean
- 96 Posts
- CrackBerry Genius
01-21-2013, 01:37 AM #9
- 1,541 Posts
- Just PM
I now package & sign the bar files via CMD. I'll post the code here today (dont have my laptop with me)
Last edited by jeroen_13; 01-21-2013 at 01:55 AM.
- By basicsbb in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:31 AM
- By Mammy in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2008, 12:27 PM
- By herberje in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:10 AM
- By ap0517 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2008, 02:35 PM
- By DoBurn50 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2007, 02:42 PM