- 11-28-12, 05:14 PM #4"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing
Rollin' on Twitter
- 11-30-12, 12:48 AM #7
- 11-30-12, 01:09 AM #9
well, im assuming it can be used to tell the temperature. That's generally what thermometers do. Not sure about who has it now, but i'd be surprised if atleast one droid device didn't already have it.
Its good that all the sensors are there, and you dont really need to break new ground in this particular area to be successful, so im not too concerned with the "well everyone else already has these" train of thought......unless rim adds a blood pressure guage and something that reads your blood sugar.
- 11-30-12, 01:17 AM #10
- 11-30-12, 09:19 AM #11
There is nothing special about the sensors in the BB10 (at least nothing that others don't currently use)..so again my question would be, shouldn't the devs have already known about this, and why does RIM even need to point this out to them?"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing
Rollin' on Twitter
- 11-30-12, 10:21 AM #12
- CrackBerry Addict
11-30-12, 10:23 AM #13
- 560 Posts
Last edited by sosumi11; 11-30-12 at 10:37 AM.
- CrackBerry Master
12-01-12, 12:32 AM #14------------------------
- 1,384 Posts
- * Some feedback for improving BBM: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...m-team-983172/
- * Some ideas for future devices: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ncepts-980043/
- By lke1 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 01-29-12, 11:40 PM
- By emerican4832 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 28Last Post: 08-14-10, 06:22 PM
- By mikeyt4e in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-09, 07:03 PM
- By imann101 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-08, 05:56 AM