- 11-28-2012, 05:14 PM #4"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing
Rollin' on Twitter
- CrackBerry Genius
11-28-2012, 05:25 PM #5
- 2,279 Posts
- Please feel free to ask :)
Thermometers are in other phones? Seriously question...QNX and LTE, hand me a pen and let's do this.
**Taken from The Engine**
Yes I am black...and yes I LOVE grape Kool Aid. I can't blame u for judging me
- Durrell pin:2B7B5318
- 11-30-2012, 12:48 AM #7
- 11-30-2012, 01:09 AM #9
well, im assuming it can be used to tell the temperature. That's generally what thermometers do. Not sure about who has it now, but i'd be surprised if atleast one droid device didn't already have it.
Its good that all the sensors are there, and you dont really need to break new ground in this particular area to be successful, so im not too concerned with the "well everyone else already has these" train of thought......unless rim adds a blood pressure guage and something that reads your blood sugar.
- 11-30-2012, 01:17 AM #10
- 11-30-2012, 09:19 AM #11
There is nothing special about the sensors in the BB10 (at least nothing that others don't currently use)..so again my question would be, shouldn't the devs have already known about this, and why does RIM even need to point this out to them?"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing
Rollin' on Twitter
- 11-30-2012, 10:21 AM #12
- CrackBerry Addict
11-30-2012, 10:23 AM #13
- 559 Posts
Last edited by sosumi11; 11-30-2012 at 10:37 AM.
- CrackBerry Master
12-01-2012, 12:32 AM #14***
- 1,105 Posts
1. Fix Contacts App (at the bare minimum: create 2 options - clear all links and disable auto-linking of contacts)
2. In your advertisement/commercials, please advertise "Android Player" as one of the features (you could show/print Android logo and advertise limited compatibility)
3. Support Google Play / Google APIs in Android Player so Google Now, Maps, Hangouts/Voice work flawlessly or convince Google to develop NATIVE apps for BB10.
- By lke1 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2012, 11:40 PM
- By emerican4832 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 28Last Post: 08-14-2010, 06:22 PM
- By mikeyt4e in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2009, 07:03 PM
- By imann101 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2008, 05:56 AM