Please test my game
I develop a rhythm based game for playbook and bb10, it is a native app developed using c++, i had it submitted and approved
here is the link to the bb world
BlackBerry World - TouchTheBeat
Unfortunately i don't have a bb10 device, i only tested it on bb10 simulator, and on playbook device
If you have the time and the device, please kindly test install the game, does it play, does it crash?
much appreciated! thanks guys!
- 01-29-2013, 07:39 AM #2
Not bad, there is a couple of things I would change though
- on the main screen the name of your app overlaps your image.
- another would be the images makes it seem sexual because it looks like her hand is going in her pants
- I would make the buttons a little bit bigger (the menu button is really small)
i was not noticing the image and it's sexual implications, but now i see.. Hmm will change that part within the next release,
The title image was intended to overlap the background image, but yes the point taken the overlaps is not pretty because it overlaps the head, i will try to scale it down and align it to the right
This is exciting! Thanks
- By Utumno in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 15Last Post: 10-31-2011, 02:53 PM
- By Utumno in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 15Last Post: 10-31-2011, 02:53 PM
- By Utumno in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 19Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:02 AM
- By Utumno in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 32Last Post: 07-13-2011, 10:29 PM
- By MunsieGames in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:24 AM